After Twitter failed to find a buyer, it's killing Vine and laying off 9 percent of its workforce.
While Facebook and Twitter users have been posting memes, praising and griping about the candidates, and arguing with friends and family about the issues for months, Monday night they took to social media in droves to comment on the first presidentia...
Adding GIFs, photos, videos and other media is a way to expand the character limit without actually doing so.
Twitter's first NFL Thursday Night Football stream was a fantastic experience.
Twitter's new Apple TV, Fire TV, and Xbox One apps focus on live video—including free NFL games—in a bid to lure new users to the social network.
Twitter will reportedly loosen the reins on its 140-character limit on tweets as soon as next week.
This new tool is the company's latest attempt to curb online harassment targeting its high-profile users.
The new update, which first rolled out to Android users in July, makes it easier to Tweet in the dark.
Twitter has a solution for stopping trolls: A new timeline quality filter that discards nasty tweets in your notifications
Twitter's vision for its NFL games apparently includes making it easier to watch the games on your television.
Social media's brightest stars have aligned for the Rio 2016 Olympics. Here's how to follow all the teams, games and athletes, and find behind-the-scenes action and exclusive footage on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
Twitter opens up the verification process for everyone.
Stickers are a fun way to spruce up your photos, but they have a surprisingly practical application, too.
The social network is betting on 140-second videos and new tools for influencers to juice more usage.
Twitter has made no secret of its interest in machine learning in recent years, and on Monday the company put its money where its mouth is once again by purchasing London startup Magic Pony Technology, which has focused on visual processing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCSecurity TesterNSW
- FTE Learning Web DesignerWA
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTSenior Solution Designer, Investment PlatformNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystVIC
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- FTProject Engineer (Rail/Control Signals) - 168342/ 168335 AROther
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA
- CCIT Helpdesk Support OfficerVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT