Next time you're about to fire off a tweet, you can instead decide to go live with just a couple of taps.
Android owners aren't as fond of Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter as they used to be, according to a new report.
LeakedSource says it has a database of more than 32 million stolen Twitter credentials. Luckily, checking to see if you're affected is easy.
Twitter's giving you more room to work in 140 characters, and tweaking replies so they're easier to use.
That company may no longer count links and images toward your tweet limit.
A floating action button and finger-friendly tabs finally makes Twitter look like it was designed for Android.
The new Twitter account posts stories from publishing partners that are deep-linked to the News app on iOS.
Twitter amps up its Direct Messaging appeal by making it easier to send a Tweet in a private convo.
Microsoft's new research chatbot, accessible via Twitter and other services, offers an... enlightening take on Millennials.
Australians are the first in the Asia-Pacific region to experience Moments, Twitter’s new feature that collects trending Tweets specific to the categories of news, sports, entertainment and fun.
Social media company, Twitter, has added two new tools to its platform in the hopes of enabling businesses to provide better customer service.
Twitter has created a new timeline feature that aims to enables users to catch up on the supposed best Tweets from the accounts they follow.
Twitter Australia has revealed its new Aussie headquarters in Sydney’s city centre, officially opened by Premier of New South Wales, Mike Baird.
Twitter has announced developments that can make Tweets more accessible around the globe.
Companies are wary about what employees are doing on their smartphones. Be it data loss or time-wasting, a growing number of employers are actively stopping staff from using certain apps on company-controlled devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCGen System AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Internal Security Consultant - TelcoVIC
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- CCPMO AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Solution Designer, Investment PlatformNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |VIC
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther