The Mustard app for Android is a bare-bones microbloging client for posting and reading status updates on Twitter and on Twitter-like, open-source StatusNet social networks such as Identi.ca. If you like to tweet but would like to get a taste of what...
The official Twitter app for Android provides a simple, no-frills way to tweet and view your home feed from your phone. To begin, you log in or create an account. If you choose to create an account, the app will open the mobile Twitter Website in the...
Wonder what people were talking about this past year?
Anonymous, a loosely affiliated group of Internet vigilantes that has claimed responsibility for a series of Internet attacks against organizations perceived as hostile to WikiLeaks, today sought to cast itself as more focused on symbolic protest tha...
While Android's success has been well-documented, it's still hard to wrap your head around the idea that 300,000 Android phones are being activated every day.
Apple on Tuesday patched 15 vulnerabilities in its QuickTime media player for Windows and Mac OS X 10.5, aka Leopard.
WikiLeaks, the focus of attention since it released a quarter-million U.S. diplomatic cables two days ago, is again under a denial-of-service (DoS) attack, Internet researchers said today.
After several denial of service (DOS) attacks hit it over the weekend, WikiLeaks is now being hosted by Amazon servers in the U.S. and Ireland, IP traces conducted today show.
Making Twitter meaningful on a personal level to its users is the biggest challenge facing the microblogging service in the future, according to former CEO and co-founder Evan Williams. "With 100 million tweets flowing through the system on a daily b...
When you're on a business trip, running errands or on vacation, you probably don't have the same access to a computer as you do during the workday. But if you tweet on the go or like to keep up with your Twitter followers outside of work, mobile acce...
A news organization with 175 million reporters around the world? Not quite. But the co-founder of Twitter, Biz Stone, wants to harness the membership of the microblogging service to create the ultimate grassroots news organization.
iOS 4.2 is only now about to be released (as of this writing), but there's already a jailbreak guide for iOS 4.2.1, long before it made its way to anyone outside of the Apple developer community.
As if we needed another one, Path was launched yesterday, a new social network built around photo-sharing, smartphones and exclusivity. Path is founded on a great idea: building a social network around photographs. It has potential, but this early ve...
Do you still go to Twitter.com every time you want to tweet something? That, my friends, is one colossal waste of time (not to mention a hassle).
Move over Outlook, make way for Twitter and Yammer. The hegemony of email as a business medium is set to be superseded by social networking in the future according to new research from Gartner. The company is predicting that 20 per cent of business c...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCService Delivery LeadQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- TPSAP Process ControlQLD
- CCEvent ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- FTSenior/Lead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCDigital Business AnalystACT
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTDevOps Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- FTProcess SME (Continuous Improvement)Other
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTData Governance and PMO Lead - DW/ BIOther
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSenior Network Operations EngineerSA
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTMS Dynamics SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - PaymentsVIC
- CCSolution Architect - BrisbaneVIC