In what is a familiar response to unwelcome news, the power of social networking and online campaigning is being used in a bid to secure the future of two radio stations seemingly under threat as a result of BBC cutbacks.
The latest phishing attack on Twitter users swept the U.K. overnight claiming several prominent users.
Remember that Hubspot statistic that revealed that almost 56 per cent of Twitter accounts are not following anyone? Or the one from Harvard Business Review which stated 10 per cent of active Twitter users are responsible for 90 per cent of all the tw...
After Chile's massive earthquake and potential Pacific Rim tsunami damage, relief organizations, government agencies, corporations and throngs of people are on Google, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other services to seek and provide information and ...
Yahoo Inc.'s deal with microblogging phenom Twitter Inc, <announced yesterday , could prove timely for an Internet pioneer looking to regain lost momentum and join the social networking glitterati.
Ryan King, an engineer at Twitter, today told the blog MyNoSQL that the social networking company plans to move from MySQL to the Cassandra database for what he called its resilience, scalability and large community of open-source developers.
New numbers from the folks at Twitter show that people are tweeting furiously.
An insurance expert told the Britain's Telegraph newspaper that using location-centric mobile social services like Google Buzz, Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare could raise your home insurance premiums, or even result in the denial of insurance claim...
Rollingstone.com stopped rolling for several hours on Monday.
After months of lagging, or at least stagnant traffic, Twitter is on the rise again -- setting a record in January for most unique visitors in a single month according to statistics from comScore. It seems like more than just coincidence that the res...
Facebook is now the second most popular Web site in the United States, passing Yahoo with 133 million unique visitors in January, according to new research.
A new Website with the tongue-in-cheek name PleaseRobMe.com seeks to highlight the potential danger of updating the world, via social networking sites, on your every move.
Google has started incorporating into its search results status updates that MySpace users have posted publicly.
A popular Twitter application used to measure the influence of Twitter users has been hacked and used to send spam messages.
Your friends and family are on Twitter, as are celebrities and even astronauts, so why shouldn't your dog be on as well? That will soon happen thanks to an iPhone application that "translates" dog barks into English and tweets them out to the world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, SCCMOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT