Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood review: Ubisoft takes a third stab at the stealth/assassination genre
If you stripped out Clash of Heroes' combat, you would be left with a fairly simplistic RPG
If Arcade Attack is any indication, the turtles have lost whatever magic they used to possess
Ubisoft in pictures
The Electronic Entertainment Expo is an industry event, which means you can't get in if you don't work in the game industry (or cover it as press).
Assassin's Creed 2 is a sandbox-style action-adventure video game in development by Ubisoft as the sequel to Assassin's Creed. Early footage of the sequel appears to indicate that that the game takes place in 15th century Italy with an Italian protagonist, similar in appearance to Altair but more colourful, named Ezio, also meaning "eagle," just like Alta?r. Gameplay updates include abilities to swim and the use of gunpowder. The game is hitting Australia on 19 November.
Ubisoft has announced that Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege has surpassed 30 million registered players across all platforms.
At E3 2016’s Ubisoft Booth, Trisha Hershberger got hands-on with games Steep and For Honor.
Wheel out the hidden blades and hoods--it's time for a new Assassin's Creed. This year's entry, Syndicate, finally brings the game's Forrest Gump-esque historical tourism into the modern era. We've done the Crusades, the Renaissance, the Colonial era...
Ubisoft and EA will be returning to the EB Games Expo in Sydney, which will be held be held at the Sydney Showground in Olympic Park from 4 October until 6 October.
With a growing emphasis on cutting edge graphics and physics, it seems like there is no place for sprite-based 2D titles.
The PlayStation Network has grown and evolved quite a bit since it made its debut with the PlayStation 3 in 2006.
The Call of Juarez series by Polish developer Techland stood out by catering to a niche, namely the Western genre.
These days gamers are more likely to associate World of WarCraft and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with RPGing, but before that there was the Might & Magic series.
There was no shortage of platformers during the 16-bit generation, but very few were any good and even less hold up when played nowadays.
Videos about Ubisoft
Gaming laptops are traditionally full of compromises.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
- Leaked ARM memo suggests Huawei's losing access to yet more essential technology
- Google exposes G Suite issue that stored plain-text passwords on its servers for 15 years
- Telstra launch Australia's first 5G hotspot
- It looks like Samsung Galaxy S10 5G will be Australia's first 5G smartphone
- Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?