Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood review: Ubisoft takes a third stab at the stealth/assassination genre
If you stripped out Clash of Heroes' combat, you would be left with a fairly simplistic RPG
If Arcade Attack is any indication, the turtles have lost whatever magic they used to possess
Ubisoft in pictures
The Electronic Entertainment Expo is an industry event, which means you can't get in if you don't work in the game industry (or cover it as press).
Assassin's Creed 2 is a sandbox-style action-adventure video game in development by Ubisoft as the sequel to Assassin's Creed. Early footage of the sequel appears to indicate that that the game takes place in 15th century Italy with an Italian protagonist, similar in appearance to Altair but more colourful, named Ezio, also meaning "eagle," just like Alta?r. Gameplay updates include abilities to swim and the use of gunpowder. The game is hitting Australia on 19 November.
A few months after it launched overseas, Ubisoft has brought their Netflix-style gaming subscription to Australians.
Ubisoft has announced that Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege has surpassed 30 million registered players across all platforms.
At E3 2016’s Ubisoft Booth, Trisha Hershberger got hands-on with games Steep and For Honor.
Wheel out the hidden blades and hoods--it's time for a new Assassin's Creed. This year's entry, Syndicate, finally brings the game's Forrest Gump-esque historical tourism into the modern era. We've done the Crusades, the Renaissance, the Colonial era...
With a growing emphasis on cutting edge graphics and physics, it seems like there is no place for sprite-based 2D titles.
The PlayStation Network has grown and evolved quite a bit since it made its debut with the PlayStation 3 in 2006.
The Call of Juarez series by Polish developer Techland stood out by catering to a niche, namely the Western genre.
These days gamers are more likely to associate World of WarCraft and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with RPGing, but before that there was the Might & Magic series.
There was no shortage of platformers during the 16-bit generation, but very few were any good and even less hold up when played nowadays.
Videos about Ubisoft
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL preview: More than meets the eye
- Ask a PC expert: Is an Nvidia G-Sync monitor worth it vs. AMD FreeSync?
- PAX AUS 2019: Biomutant is every bit as bizarre as I hoped it would be
- PAX AUS 2019: Summerfall Studios make their debut with Chorus
- PAX AUS 2019: Darksiders Genesis is the Darksiders game I didn’t know I wanted
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?