Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood review: Ubisoft takes a third stab at the stealth/assassination genre
If you stripped out Clash of Heroes' combat, you would be left with a fairly simplistic RPG
If Arcade Attack is any indication, the turtles have lost whatever magic they used to possess
Ubisoft in pictures
The Electronic Entertainment Expo is an industry event, which means you can't get in if you don't work in the game industry (or cover it as press).
Assassin's Creed 2 is a sandbox-style action-adventure video game in development by Ubisoft as the sequel to Assassin's Creed. Early footage of the sequel appears to indicate that that the game takes place in 15th century Italy with an Italian protagonist, similar in appearance to Altair but more colourful, named Ezio, also meaning "eagle," just like Alta?r. Gameplay updates include abilities to swim and the use of gunpowder. The game is hitting Australia on 19 November.
The latest instalment of the franchise leaves Montana from Far Cry 5 behind and moves to the fictional town of Yara in the Caribbean where the game’s villain, Dictator Anton Castillo and his Son Diego attempt to put down a guerrilla uprising.
Ubisoft has announced the gTV gaming channel on YouTube for Australian and New Zealand players.
As part of the company's Play Your Part campaign, Ubisoft are giving away the second game in the popular historical action series.
A few months after it launched overseas, Ubisoft has brought their Netflix-style gaming subscription to Australians.
Ubisoft has announced that Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege has surpassed 30 million registered players across all platforms.
With a growing emphasis on cutting edge graphics and physics, it seems like there is no place for sprite-based 2D titles.
The PlayStation Network has grown and evolved quite a bit since it made its debut with the PlayStation 3 in 2006.
The Call of Juarez series by Polish developer Techland stood out by catering to a niche, namely the Western genre.
These days gamers are more likely to associate World of WarCraft and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with RPGing, but before that there was the Might & Magic series.
There was no shortage of platformers during the 16-bit generation, but very few were any good and even less hold up when played nowadays.
Videos about Ubisoft
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 4 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
- 5 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
Join the newsletter!
- Apple has reportedly hit a major iPhone roadblock with ‘failed’ 5G modem
- Apple may have a massive change in store for the M2 chip
- Microsoft is ready to leave Windows 8 behind, just like everyone else
- Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- Everything you need to know about 4K
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?