Did the best 4K smart TVs just get better or worse?
Samsung's new LED LCD smart 4K UHD TVs represent a big improvement in quality. But they're expensive.
Does crazy price equal crazy good for the Kogan 55" TV?
Simply the best TV you can buy. And now it’s affordable too
UHD TV in pictures
Last night we had our first look at Samsung’s new TV range. Few won’t have been impressed. The colour performance is stunning and rivals LG’s OLED TVs. The motion smoothing is also nothing-short-of-amazing.
Hisense has announced its exclusive Designer Collection in collaboration with Harvey Norman.
Hisense has displayed it's new Series 8 and Series 9 TVs - the successor to the world-beating Series 7 ULED TVs that won our Best Tech Product of 2016 award.
Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a ci...
Flat screen: 55-inches Curved screen: 65-inches
There are so many different options for cloud (online) storage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Fitbit Charge 3 review: Keeping it simple
- 4 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 5 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
Join the newsletter!
- Hands on: How to use Wireless PowerShare on the Galaxy S10 to charge another phone
- Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 review: X Gonna Give It To Ya
- The Samsung Galaxy Fold goes on sale April 26 but I already want the 3rd-gen model
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
- Samsung move on from IconX and introduce the Galaxy Buds
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?