Don't let the Dell Vostro V131 laptop's low price fool you: it's state of the art
ultraportable laptop in pictures
We’ve seen a few Aussie ultraportable lappies lately but this is the cheapest. Is it the best?
Asus has announced that its ZenBook UX305 ultraportable laptop is available for Australians to pre-order now from its Web site. It’s a 13.3in model that will be available in configurations for both consumers and commercial customers, with pricing for...
The future of Hewlett-Packard's PC business may be a bit cloudy, but that's not stopping the industry leader from forging ahead with new consumer products. The world's largest computer-maker has announced an upgrade and price drop to the very popular...
If run-of-the-mill laptops -- or even the shapely Samsung Series 9 introduced earlier this year -- just aren't dazzling enough for your tastes, Samsung's special edition luxury versions of its Series 9 ultraportables may be the solution for you.
Sony has introduced a new Vaio Z laptop to rival Apple's MacBook Air slenderness. Sony's new carbon fibre laptop is not only thinner and lighter than the Air, but also packs a punch in the specs department.
Sony has introduced a new 16-inch F Series laptop and a thinner and lighter S Series as part of its VAIO lineup. Both laptops are available for preorder now with second-generation Core i7 processors and high-end features for multimedia enthusiasts.
The PC world is buzzing lately about how laptop manufacturers are struggling to compete with Apple’s MacBook Air, which has exploded in popularity since the introduction of the third-gen model in 2010. This year’s fourth-gen update is proving to be t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 2 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 3 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 5 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
Join the newsletter!
- We paired one of 2019's best TVs up with one of the year's worst movies
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- Borderlands 3 review impressions: It's exactly what you think and nothing more
- Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
- Astro A40 TR plus MixAmp review: A tough sell nowadays, but still a top-notch headset
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?