A quartet of new features will be rolled out this week for users of Google's social network, Google+.
From its navigation methods to fonts, Android is redesigned and refreshed in its Ice Cream Sandwich edition to meet the tastes of its users.
Yearning for the next iPhone but unsure what to do with your current, soon-to-be-outdated model? Not to worry -- plenty of gadget buyback options are available to give you enough cash to pay an early termination fee or snatch up that new, shiny iPhon...
As PCs get more powerful and easier to use, the challenges involved with upgrading them have remained about the same. For the novice, a hard drive upgrade can appear downright daunting. For more experienced tinkerers, the upgrade itself may be easy, ...
Sure, we've all heard that widgets and better notifications may be headed for iOS 5, but it looks like an allegedly new (and notable) Apple employee may further confirm that notification changes are in Apple's future.
Mozilla is on schedule with the Firefox 5 beta, but getting there meant leaving out the fancy future features we've previously heard about.
After rushing its tablet to market ahead of Apple's iPad 2 announcement, Motorola is updating its Xoom tablet's software with Flash support. Is it a coincidence it's on the same day Apple's iPad 2 goes on sale? I think not.
Add yet another report to the miniature iPhone bandwagon, which suggests Apple is developing a cheaper, smaller version of its signature smartphone.
Can we talk? Based on the e-mails I get every day, I know a lot of you are still using Windows XP. I can understand why; it's like a comfortable old shoe. Plus, it's bought and paid for. Windows 7 probably seems stiff and scary, and it's not like Mic...
Apple has just announced that iOS 4.2 will be available today for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch users.
To buy an iPad or not to buy an iPad? That's the big question this holiday season after a slew of rumors and speculation surfaced saying that a next-generation iPad is in the works for 2011. The new iPad is rumored to be lighter, thinner and faster, ...
Most Android users should be familiar with the stock Gmail app that comes loaded on every Android phone. Now there's an update for Android 2.2 (Froyo) and higher (you must download it manually in the Market app) which adds some additional useful feat...
In a move that has train wreck written all over it, Intel has started a new pilot project that puts a DRM-style software lock on your computer's downgraded processor. All you have to do to unlock the full potential of your chip is cough up about an ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior SQL Database SpecialistACT
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTSenior Microwave Transmission EngineerNSW
- TPTrim Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)WA
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- FTSenior Unix/Linux EngineerNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTL2/L3 Desktop Technician - FIFOWA
- FTAutomation Anywhere/Robotics EngineerQLD
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCTesting Manager - Energy sectorVIC
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCCCNP Network EngineerVIC
- FTWeb Content WriterACT