A small uninterruptible power supply for a single computer in a home or small office
3D printing may have an image problem. It's sometimes seen as a hobbyist pursuit -- a fun way to build knickknacks from your living room desktop -- but a growing number of companies are giving serious thought to the technology to help get new ideas o...
From the look of the entries that we received for our Messiest Office competition, it seems many of us still have a deep desire to hoard every little thing that comes across our work environment.
In data center upgrade planning, backup power is often among the last considerations and the first budget item redlined. Many companies purchase an uninterruptible power system (UPS) only as they add equipment -- what we call a segmented approach. Be...
United Parcel Service (UPS) will make about US$1 billion in technology investments this year to improve the efficiency of its operations, with the goal of cutting billions more from its costs over the long term, company executives said Tuesday.
Dell on Wednesday said it would start selling uninterruptible power supplies with its own brand name as it tries to expand its reach in the server space.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperVIC
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Service Operations Lead ? Financial Services - TelcoVIC
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCProject Manager - Network Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Director- CloudOther