A U.S. appeals court should immediately shut down the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records because the practice is illegal, the American Civil Liberties Union said.
The U.S. Senate was deadlocked on Friday over whether to extend authorization for the National Security Agency's massive collection of domestic telephone records, with Majority Leader Mitch McConnell insisting the surveillance program should continue...
A U.S. appeals court judge shredded the government's defense of an extensive National Security Agency program targeting the phone records of the nation's residents.
The U.S. National Security Agency's program to collect domestic telephone records in bulk was not authorized by Congress in the Patriot Act, an appeals court has ruled.
A U.S. district court judge has given preliminary approval for Apple to pay a US$450 million settlement for its role in an e-books price-fixing conspiracy.
The ability of television viewers to control and watch programs may be at stake when the U.S. Supreme Court hears arguments Tuesday in a copyright infringement case brought by TV networks against Aereo, a service that streams over-the-air television ...
After dragging its feet for months, Apple is finally making good progress on a court-ordered antitrust compliance program related to the U.S. Department of Justice's e-book price-fixing case against the company, an external monitor said.
Streaming television service Aereo does not appear to infringe the copyrights of over-the-air TV stations, and a request from several stations to shut down the New York-based service isn't warranted, an appeals court has ruled.
U.S. residents have the right to resell software and other products protected by copyright even when they are manufactured overseas, the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled.
The U.S. Supreme Court will hear arguments Monday in two cases with potentially broad implications to technology users, one reviewing whether consumers can resell copyright-protected products they have purchased and the second challenging an electron...
A U.S. appeals court has reinstated a lawsuit, brought by civil liberties and other groups, challenging the legality of a controversial government law allowing the surveillance of residents' telephone calls and e-mail messages.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
- OnePlus 5T first thoughts: This phone could have made a great Pixel 2 XL
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Infrastructure Projects)Other
- FTSenior Business Analyst IEMR Project x 2Other
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Continuity Senior Associate/ IT AuditNSW
- FTLean Six Sigma Consultant - Black BeltNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTSystems Engineer - Identity & AutomationQLD
- FTReporting Analyst - Planning & ForecastingOther
- FTSr. IT Business Analyst -Investment banking Funding StructureOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- FTSystems/Business AnalystACT
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - Supply ChainOther
- CCJunior .Net Developer /Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence Analyst/Software DeveloperQLD
- TPSCRUM MasterVIC
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW