The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has warned about the privacy implications of a cybersecurity bill that is intended to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats with the government.
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Opponents of a U.S. Senate bill intended to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats may have stalled a vote on the legislation.
The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration's logging of international phone calls made from the U.S. was illegal, pressure group Human Rights Watch has alleged in a lawsuit filed late Tuesday.
A U.S. Senate committee has voted in secret to approve a controversial bill that seeks to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats with each other and with government agencies.
Spouses of U.S. immigrants holding high-skill H-1B visas will be able to work in the country later this year, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Citizenship and Immigration Services has announced.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTSenior IT Recruitment Consultant - CommercialOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - UtilitiesQLD
- CCNetwork Triage Operational SpecialistVIC
- TPSAP S/4HANA Implementation Project Manager - FMCGVIC
- FTProcess SME (Continuous Improvement)Other
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- FTSecurity Consultant - Security SDMNSW
- FTLevel 3 Application Support EngineerQLD
- TPSenior .Net Developer - 6 months contractQLD
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Financial and Billing systemsVIC
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTIBM COGNOS ICM DeveloperOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystACT
- CCPenetration TesterQLD