A government investigation has concluded that Hillary Clinton sent classified information through a personal email account while she served as Secretary of State, The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.
U.S. Department of State
Ford drives into car-sharing... U.S. government ranked last on app security... Google intros free music streaming... and more tech news.
The U.S. Department of State is back in the business of issuing visas after a significant computer system failure halted work at consulates worldwide and inconvenienced hundreds of thousands of travelers.
An unidentified glitch has hit the computer system used for issuing visas and passports at U.S. embassies worldwide, the State Department said Friday.
The U.S. government is offering multimillion dollar rewards for information that leads to the arrest or conviction of two alleged Russian hackers.
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
Apple Watch Series 6
WD My Passport™ SSD
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Sony Playstation 5
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
MSI Modern 14
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 5 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
Join the newsletter!
- Wyze Noise-Cancelling Headphones review: Startlingly affordable
- iPhone 12 vs Android’s best: It’s time to consider switching phones
- WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD review: Fantastic sustained write speeds via PCIe 4.0
- Best VPN 2020: Top VPNs for Australia and New Zealand
- Cyber Monday Deal: Aussie Broadband knock $30 off NBN 1000 plans
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?