The U.S. Department of Transportation should begin to research technologies to combat "rogue" drone flights around sensitive areas like the White House and airports, a senator has recommended.
U.S. Department of Transportation
Hackers robbing banks blind ... US establishing rules on drones ... Xiaomi still on top in China... and more tech news
The Federal Aviation Administration and Department of Transportation proposed Sunday new regulations that remove many of the barriers to commercial use of drones for applications like photography and surveying, but they don't permit the kind of autom...
The Federal Aviation Administration will announce on Sunday its long-awaited proposed rules for commercial operation of drones.
The U.S. government wants to force cars to talk to each other over wireless networks, saying that could save more than 1,000 lives every year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- CCChange SpecialistQLD
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW