The Federal Communications Commission will consider new rules to ensure real consumer choice as the U.S. shifts from copper-based networks to IP networks, agency officials said Friday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission said Friday that it remains open to a range of options for new net neutrality rules, following a news report saying it is leaning toward a controversial approach that regulates one piece of broadband service...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission appears set to reclassify broadband so that it comes under the agency's authority, but without explicitly prohibiting special access deals between broadband and content companies, according to a news report.
Anticipated Republican gains in the U.S. Congress after next Tuesday's election have limited implications for tech-related issues like net neutrality and reform of National Security Agency surveillance programs, with some observers expecting no huge ...
The auction intended to turn many U.S. TV channels into spectrum for mobile services won't start until early 2016, the U.S. Federal Communications Commission says.
The contentious debate about net neutrality in the U.S. has sparked controversy over a lack of funding transparency for advocacy groups and think tanks, which critics say subverts the political process.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should reclassify broadband as a regulated public utility in order to achieve net neutrality, but take a "light touch" while doing it, a U.S. lawmaker said Wednesday.
Some mobile researchers think future networks will reach into higher frequencies to keep up with traffic, and the FCC now wants to know how it might help to make that possible.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should not hold mobile carriers to the same net neutrality rules as it does for wired broadband providers because of unique mobile network management challenges, the head of the largest U.S. mobile trade gro...
AT&T will pay US$105 million to settle complaints from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission, the Federal Trade Commission and 51 state-level governments that it made millions of dollars through unauthorized third-party charges on customers' mob...
Here's some payback for everyone who has felt gouged by hotel charges for Wi-Fi service: Marriott International has to pay US$600,000 following a probe into whether it intentionally blocked personal Wi-Fi hotspots in order to force customers to use i...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission engaged in the worst kind of "partisan politics" by working closely with net neutrality advocates to ensure their comments were filed with the agency, but not extending the same courtesy to the other side, a...
A conservative group that sent 2.4 million letters to the U.S. Congress opposed to net neutrality regulations didn't actually collect signatures from 2.4 million people, although the group's news release says the letters added millions of new voices ...
Verizon Wireless won't go ahead with a widely criticized plan to slow down the connections of heavy data users with unlimited LTE plans.
More than 2.4 million people have signed letters calling on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to stop its proposed "takeover" of the Internet in an effort by conservative activist group American Commitment to reframe the debate about the age...
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Sony α9 Camera review: mirrorless cameras find their flagship of flagships
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMid-Level Software EngineerOther
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FTTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- CCIntel IT ArchitectNSW
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneNSW
- TPEL1 Business AnalystACT
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTIntegration Specialist (HL7)Other
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperACT
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- CC.Net / AngularJS DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Contract - $650 per dayOther
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure Design Engineer, DC Power, CommunicationsOther
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerACT