Smartphone users might be better off seeing a doctor than relying on a family of mobile apps to diagnose whether moles on their skin are cancerous.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should reject a privacy group's push to extend the E.U.'s controversial right to be forgotten rules to the U.S. because such regulations would have a "sweeping" negative effect on many U.S. companies, a trade group s...
Identity protection service LifeLock said Tuesday it is prepared to go to court after the U.S. Federal Trade Commission filed a fresh lawsuit alleging the company has failed to protect its users' data and deceptively advertises its services.
Privacy concerns might throw a wrench into companies' plans to make Internet-connected devices mainstream fixtures in the home.
Privacy group wants Google to forget more... Programmer escapes vampire squid... Self-driving cars evade human menace... and more tech news
Google's refusal to implement the EU's controversial right to be forgotten rules in the U.S. amounts to an unfair and deceptive business practice, a frequent critic of the search engine giant said.
The developers of a mobile app called Prized that secretly mined cryptocurrencies on people's mobile phones have settled with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission after being accused of deceptive trade practices.
A Florida-based computer tech support call center has suffered a data breach, with customer records being abused by fraudsters trying to get access to online bank accounts.
Privacy group demands Uber probe... Europol hunts Isis online... Oracle goes all-in on the cloud... and more tech news.
Uber Technologies' new data collection policy, allowing the ride-hailing company to access a user's location even when the smartphone app is not actively in use, violates the privacy rights and personal safety of U.S. customers, according to a compla...
A project developer who raised more than US$122,800 on Kickstarter to create a new board game has been charged by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission with using the money for personal equipment, moving expenses, rent and licenses for a separate project...
RadioShack has reached agreement with U.S. states over the sale of customer data, by consenting to limit the number of email addresses to be sold, and giving customers the opportunity to be removed from the list.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has weighed in on the contentious issue of the proposed sale of consumer data by bankrupt retailer RadioShack, recommending that a model be adopted based on a settlement the agency reached with a failed online toy re...
The operator of a so-called revenge porn website has pleaded no contest to criminal charges, including extortion, in a California court.
A company that tracked retail store customers through their smartphones without notifying them and without giving them a chance to turn off the tracking has settled a U.S. Federal Trade Commission complaint that it didn't live up to its privacy promi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTSalesForce DeveloperOther
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideSA
- CCMultiple Xamarin DevelopersVIC
- FTUX Designer | Mobile App | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTData Modeller (Test Data Management)ACT
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- CCFull-Stack AWS Python DeveloperWA
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTJunior/Mid Front-end Developer/DesignerOther
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- TPDigital Project Manager | Website ReplatformingQLD
- TPProject Manager & Business Analyst - eDRMS - 18+ month ContractQLD
- CCProgram Evaluation ManagerNSW
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW