An Apple a day keeps the doctor away, unless that doctor is now gathering your health data through your Apple iPhone.
The body that manages the Internet domain name system has asked regulators in the U.S. and Canada to comment on the legality of the high prices and procedures used by Vox Populi Registry for registrations of '.sucks' domain names by trademark owners.
The punishment AT&T received this week from the U.S. government for its sloppy protection of customer data is peanuts and won't scare other companies into taking stronger security measures, some cybersecurity experts said.
It's no secret that algorithms power much of the technology we interact with every day, whether it's to search for information on Google or to browse through a Facebook news feed. What's less widely known is that algorithms also play a role when we a...
The six-week-old YouTube Kids service is a "hyper-commercialized" environment that intermixes advertising and other programming in a way that deceives its target audience, a coalition of privacy and children's advocacy groups said in a complaint to t...
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission said its decision not to prosecute Google over its search practices was in line with the recommendations of its staff.
FTC staff pushed for Google antitrust suit...Target may pay $10 million to breach victims...Tesla update adding self-drive to cars
Proposed legislation that would require U.S. businesses to notify affected customers after data breaches is too weak because it would preempt stronger breach notification laws in several states and it wouldn't cover several classes of data, including...
Four U.S. senators have resurrected legislation that would allow consumers to see and correct personal information held by data brokers and tell those businesses to stop sharing or selling it for marketing purposes.
A consumer privacy proposal from U.S. President Barack Obama's administration gives people too little control over their personal data and companies too much latitude to use that information, a coalition of 14 privacy and digital rights groups said.
U.S. businesses that collect personal data would be required to describe their privacy and security practices and give consumers control over their personal information under a proposed privacy bill of rights released Friday by President Barack Obama...
A complaint filed by a privacy group to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission charged that Samsung's Smart TVs intercept and record private communications of consumers in their homes, violating a number of rules including the Children's Online Privacy Pr...
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should launch an investigation into the growing consolidation of big data analytics firms and digital marketing companies, a coalition of four privacy groups said Friday.
Government agencies should investigate whether Verizon Wireless' use of so-called supercookies to track the online activities of its subscribers amount to privacy violations, three U.S. senators said Friday.
TracFone Wireless, the largest prepaid mobile provider in the U.S., has agreed to refund US$40 million to customers to settle charges that it throttled bandwidth or cut off consumer data connections, despite promising "unlimited" data service as a ma...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSOC AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Government OrganizationVIC
- FTPresales Security ConsultantWA
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedNSW
- CCData ArchitectQLD
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- CCMicrosoft Systems AdministratorVIC
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTApplication Support Maintenance & Patching AnalystOther
- FTMEAN Stack DeveloperACT
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Triage Operational SpecialistVIC
- FTGeneral Manager - Security, Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile CoachVIC
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTDevOps Engineers/Consultants - CloudOther
- CCPenetration TesterNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTIBM Tivoli Network Configuration leadVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA