The U.S. Congress should take a hands-off approach toward the burgeoning Internet of Things industry and let vendors figure out how to deal with privacy and security issues, representatives of four trade groups said.
U.S. House of Representatives
The U.S. House of Representatives has voted to require ICANN, which coordinates the Internet's domain name system, to jump through several hoops before a government agency ends its oversight of the organization.
A bill aimed at making it more difficult for so-called patent trolls to file unfair patent-infringement lawsuits has passed in a U.S. House of Representatives committee.
A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee has voted to require the Federal Communications Commission to suspend new net neutrality rules until a series of lawsuits challenging the regulations are resolved.
The U.S. House of Representatives has passed a bill to permanently extend a 17-year moratorium on taxing Internet access and other online services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)Other
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & Application upgradeOther
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- CCWintel EngineerWA
- FTSplunk Engineer - starting next yearACT
- FTBusiness Analyst, Business Efficiencies ProgramOther
- FTSystems Support ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerVIC
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Developer/Technical AnalystNSW
- TPSystems EngineerNSW
- FTPractice Director Quality AssuranceSA
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTChange Analyst, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- CCProject Implementation Support - Telecom IndustryVIC