Microsoft is taking seriously allegations that business partners engaged in bribery to gain government contracts in three countries outside the US, the company said.
U.S. authorities have charged a former research analyst at a financial services firm with insider trading offenses related to the 2009 acquisition of software vendor SPSS by IBM.
Sprint Nextel has offered US $2.1 billion, or $2.90 a share, for the nearly one-half interest in mobile broadband firm Clearwire that the company doesn't already own.
Indian offshore giant Infosys is facing a federal grand jury probe over the use of B-1 visas by its workers, an inquiry that was touched off by a lawsuit filed by a U.S. employee of the company.
NBN Co chief, Mike Quigley, has been forced to issue a statement regarding the bribery case by US authorities against Alcatel-Lucent, following reports of discrepancies between his public statements about his former employer and US court documents.
Professional social networking site LinkedIn is gearing up for its initial public offering, reporting that it plans to offer 7.84 million shares for $32 to $35 per share.
Carol Bartz's compensation was slashed by 75 per cent in 2010, but the Yahoo CEO still managed to take home a hefty $11.9 million pay package. A year earlier, Bartz received compensation valued at $47.2 million, according to documents filed Friday wi...
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has charged IBM with giving hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes to South Korean and Chinese officials starting in the late 1990s, according to court documents filed Friday.
VMware's Paul Maritz has given up his title of president to four senior executives who will serve as co-presidents of the EMC-owned company as it increasingly goes up against Microsoft in the virtualization market.
Just days after news surfaced that Facebook had received a massive cash infusion, reports are out that the social network is preparing to disclose financial information or prepping for an initial public offering.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has opened an information investigation into the circumstances surrounding Mark Hurd's departure from Hewlett-Packard, <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703886904576032172729520868.html...
<a href="http://www.infoworld.com/d/cloud-computing">Cloud computing</a> may offer a quick and inexpensive way to build an online business, but customer fears about security still must be allayed.
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison received compensation in fiscal 2010 valued at $US70.1 million, compared to $84.5 million in 2009, according to documents filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Skype is worried about whether the iPhone and other Apple products will undermine its VoIP services and is also insecure about whether it can achieve service levels good enough to lure business customers, according to the company's filing with the U....
Two labor unions have asked Dell shareholders to withhold their votes for Chairman and CEO Michael Dell to remain as a director on the company's board following a US$100 million accounting practices settlement the company made with the U.S. Securitie...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTInternal Recruitment Coordinator - ITOther
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTiOS Developer/Team LeadOther
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTICT TrainerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerceOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Application Support ConsultantQLD
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior PHP Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTIT Field Services ManagerOther
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCPerformance TesterNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD