Microsoft is taking seriously allegations that business partners engaged in bribery to gain government contracts in three countries outside the US, the company said.
U.S. authorities have charged a former research analyst at a financial services firm with insider trading offenses related to the 2009 acquisition of software vendor SPSS by IBM.
Sprint Nextel has offered US $2.1 billion, or $2.90 a share, for the nearly one-half interest in mobile broadband firm Clearwire that the company doesn't already own.
Indian offshore giant Infosys is facing a federal grand jury probe over the use of B-1 visas by its workers, an inquiry that was touched off by a lawsuit filed by a U.S. employee of the company.
NBN Co chief, Mike Quigley, has been forced to issue a statement regarding the bribery case by US authorities against Alcatel-Lucent, following reports of discrepancies between his public statements about his former employer and US court documents.
Professional social networking site LinkedIn is gearing up for its initial public offering, reporting that it plans to offer 7.84 million shares for $32 to $35 per share.
Carol Bartz's compensation was slashed by 75 per cent in 2010, but the Yahoo CEO still managed to take home a hefty $11.9 million pay package. A year earlier, Bartz received compensation valued at $47.2 million, according to documents filed Friday wi...
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has charged IBM with giving hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes to South Korean and Chinese officials starting in the late 1990s, according to court documents filed Friday.
VMware's Paul Maritz has given up his title of president to four senior executives who will serve as co-presidents of the EMC-owned company as it increasingly goes up against Microsoft in the virtualization market.
Just days after news surfaced that Facebook had received a massive cash infusion, reports are out that the social network is preparing to disclose financial information or prepping for an initial public offering.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has opened an information investigation into the circumstances surrounding Mark Hurd's departure from Hewlett-Packard, <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703886904576032172729520868.html...
<a href="http://www.infoworld.com/d/cloud-computing">Cloud computing</a> may offer a quick and inexpensive way to build an online business, but customer fears about security still must be allayed.
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison received compensation in fiscal 2010 valued at $US70.1 million, compared to $84.5 million in 2009, according to documents filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Skype is worried about whether the iPhone and other Apple products will undermine its VoIP services and is also insecure about whether it can achieve service levels good enough to lure business customers, according to the company's filing with the U....
Two labor unions have asked Dell shareholders to withhold their votes for Chairman and CEO Michael Dell to remain as a director on the company's board following a US$100 million accounting practices settlement the company made with the U.S. Securitie...
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
- Sony WH-1000X M2 review: Oustanding over-ear headphones that bring nuance to noise-cancellation
- Black Friday 2017: The best graphics card deals
- Neverwinter Nights is getting an Enhanced Edition compatible with 15 years of mods
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- CCRegulatory Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Engineer, Operational Infrastructure & TelcoOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- TPCyber Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPPrincipal PO|PI DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER - BASELINE CLEARANCE REQUIRED - CANBERRAACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst / Application Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Test Analyst (Data Migration)Other
- FTSenior Analyst, Technical SupportNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Merchant acquiringNSW
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerACT
- CCChange ManagerVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Rail Industry or Survey or Construction bkgrdOther