Cygnett has released a premium line of new cables.
Moshi is announcing new accessories developed under Google’s Made for Google program.
Aukey has a nice discount on a three-pack of 3-foot Type-A to Type-C USB cords today.
Belkin has announced the Australian availability of its USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD.
It’s the perfect complement to your new MacBook Pro.
Four different USB-C devices. Five different USB-C chargers. We tried them every which way to see whether the dream of universal USB-C charging was anywhere close to reality.
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Apple iMac Pro
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Ballistix Sport AT
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Toys for Boys
ESET Internet Security
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
ESET Smart Security Premium
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
Tivoli PAL BT
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
This Holiday Season, protect yourself and your loved ones with the best. Buy now for Holiday Savings!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 2 Tenda Nova MW6 review: A gateway drug for mesh Wi-Fi
- 3 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 4 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- 5 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
Join the newsletter!
- Let's face it: The iPhone XS Max is the new iPad mini
- Year in review 2018: Apple’s year of predictable updates and high prices
- Vivo Nex Dual Display Release Date, Price, Specs and More
- Disney sign up with Stan
- Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Four - Gaming
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?