Never mind a specific date; the whole month of May is synonymous with Star Wars. So, in a final nod to The Empire Strikes Back’s 30th anniversary, consider storing your stuff on one of these five flash drives from Mimoco, purveyors of the Mimobot fla...
A majority of laptops come with USB 2.0 ports, but that will change as its successor, USB 3.0, begins to take hold. HP has said it will bring USB 3.0 to a majority of its high-performance and business laptops later this year.
Toshiba plans to release Transformers accessories
Kingston Technology is recalling certain models of its DataTraveler secure USB flash drives in order to update firmware on the thumb drives after a security company found a flaw that could allow a hacker to gain access to the user's password.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- Watch us build a SNES Classic RetroPie emulator console
- SAP wants to embrace all your data stores with Data Hub
- Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTMEAN Stack DeveloperACT
- FTAPI Developer / Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical writerNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst / Change AnalystQLD
- FTLand Access Coordinator / Lead - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior System Administrator - UNIXVIC
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- TPOragnisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCLead Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSharepoint ConsultantOther
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther