Hard disk manufacturer Seagate has published an extraordinary report all but proving that solid-state disk (SSD) technology will remain niche for the next decade or two, at least.
If you needed to score 900,000GB of data, how much do you think your storage system would weigh?
It is almost mind-boggling how much data can be stored on a portable drive or USB thumb drive. As convenient as it is it to be able to carry 1TB of data in your pocket, though, portable drives are also easily lost or stolen, and gallivanting about ca...
Removable media such as CDs, DVDs and USB drives are no longer allowed on classified military computers.
Memory maker SanDisk has ousted its latest USB flash drive, claiming it's the smallest that the company has ever released.
The other day, my wife asked me how to copy a PowerPoint presentation to a flash drive so she could take it with her to school. I was a little shocked. My very own wife doesn't know how to do this? I've failed as a husband!
Flash drives are virus magnets. This is a generally accepted truth, but today I learned it firsthand.
Seagate announced a breakthrough in hard drive storage -- blowing past the previous 2.2 Terabyte limitation to develop the first 3Tb hard drive. While that is impressive from a technology standpoint, 3Tb is a lot of data to entrust to a single device...
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
WD My Passport™ SSD
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
Apple Watch Series 6
Toys for Boys
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
Sony Playstation 5
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
MSI Modern 14
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 5 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
Join the newsletter!
- Aspera goes hip with a 4G flip and adds a feature-laden smartphone
- Apple’s MagSafe Duo Charger is now on sale for $129
- Microsoft tweaks Productivity Score, removing employee names to preserve privacy
- Where is the Qualcomm Snapdragon that will challenge Apple's M1 Macs?
- Qualcomm unveils the Snapdragon 888 5G, its next smartphone processor
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?