A gallery of Team Group's Computex display including specs and performance figures.
Snapnator.com has developed a USB-C to magnetic charger adapter that addresses the lack of Apple's popular MagSafe charging port on new MacBook Pros.
Your USB drive isn't slow because you have too much stuff on it. It's slow because it uses a slow storage format like FAT32 or exFAT. You can re-format it to NTFS to get faster write times, but there is a catch.
USB-C promise up to 10Gbps data transfer, but the first generation of USB-C devices aren’t as fast as they could be. Here's what to loo out for.
CES is a consumer show, but there are plenty of nifty tools for businesses too.
How technology is bringing out the best and the oh-so utterly worst in solar innovation
Tired of having to fumble for the USB port every time your mobile device runs out of power? With these wireless chargers, just put your device down and let it it power up.
Google TV isn't ready to throw in the towel just yet. It will launch in Europe early next year despite a shaky start in the United States.
Reader Patricia has a question: "Why can't application software be put on USB drives instead of [hard] disks?"
Apple's next-generation MacBook Pros may thicken the plot to kill USB, using Intel's Light Peak optical technology and rebranding it as "Thunderbolt."
Storage company Rocstor has added two new USB 3.0 devices to their product line up, just in time for CES 2011.
Removable media such as CDs, DVDs and USB drives are no longer allowed on classified military computers.
In the four years since Sony's PlayStation 3 has been with us, it's never been hacked to play pirated games--until now, that is, if claims by hacker group PSJailbreak prove true.
How many times have you gone to plug in a USB device, only to get it wrong and try to plug it in upside down? Ultratek is guessing that it's a fairly common occurrence, and it's recently introduced a USB connector that can be inserted regardless of i...
Samsung has demonstrated a world first at a display conference in the US - a computer monitor that's powered solely via USB.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Regulatory and ComplianceOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTManager, Platform Wealth OperationsOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- CCTraining Consultant/Architect - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Agile Software Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Application DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness and Test Analyst | Student Management SystemQLD
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTIT Graduate / Junior Project AdministratorOther
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- FTHealthcare TesterVIC
- FTAutomation Test EngineerOther
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- FTStrategic Sourcing ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTProject Manager - Office Re-locations APACOther
- TPPrincipal Data AnalystQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperVIC