Looking to expand into a new market, AppDynamics has updated its application monitoring software to provide real-time insights that can be useful for business managers as well as IT staff.
As it preps Oracle Enterprise Manager to run private clouds, Oracle has released an update to the management software that offers the ability for organizations to offer production-ready databases as a service.
Enterprise search software provider LucidWorks has introduced a package based on its open-source Apache Solr search engine that will allow administrators and business analysts to extract more information from IT system logs.
Hewlett-Packard has updated its Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) suite to accommodate the ever-quickening pace of today's software programming teams.
Novell has expanded the scope of its Novell ZENWorks IT management suite so that it can watch over 100,000 devices or more with a single server.
Hewlett-Packard is expanding the scope of its OneView infrastructure management console, releasing a OneView plug-in that should help system administrators more efficiently manage their VMware vCenter operations with OneView functionality.
The person who became known on the Internet for yelling at servers is now becoming famous for another, somewhat related, feat, creating a new type of data visualization for characterizing system performance.
Software provider New Relic is extending its system administrator tools for monitoring the performance of applications to help business managers as well.
Puppet has added some visual pizzazz to its namesake open source IT automation software, providing a graphic event inspector for administrators to see at a glance where trouble spots in their systems reside.
Backupify, a cloud-based backup service offered for SaaS platforms including Salesforce and Google Apps, may expand to many other SaaS platforms through a developer kit designed for quick and easy integration.
Splunk continues to enhance its flagship machine data search engine so it can be used by business analysts and managers, in addition to its typical audience of system and network administrators.
Open-source IT automation software vendor Puppet Labs has acquired Cloudsmith, which provides tools and services that can help administrators and developers more easily use the Puppet software.
Rejoice, Samsung and HTC Android phones owners: Google has made the stock Android keyboard available as a standalone app in Google Play. And the app includes gestures and voice typing.
Compuware has updated its application performance management (APM) software to give administrators more insight into what might be slowing application performance, thanks to the inclusion of new metrics showing the operational health of the host infr...
With an update to its namesake configuration tool, Puppet Labs has introduced a programming language designed to give administrators more flexibility in scripting their deployment routines.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Sales Executive Technology ConsultingQLD
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager x 2QLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTData EngineerOther
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTDigital Business Project Manager, MediaOther
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Business AnalystOther