Google and Viacom have settled a 2007 lawsuit in which Viacom originally demanded US$1 billion from Google for what it said was massive copyright infringement on YouTube.
The music industry's lawsuit against a popular YouTube channel this week could indicate that publishers are looking for savvier ways to attack piracy besides going after YouTube itself, a legal expert said.
A federal court in New York has denied class certification to copyright owners in an infringement lawsuit against YouTube over unauthorized hosting of content, stating that copyright claims have only superficial similarities.
Eight former staff members of the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee are now lobbying on behalf of companies or groups supporting controversial copyright enforcement legislation in Congress, an example of the close ties often found bet...
Time Warner has asked a judge to rule on whether it has the right to let customers stream cable content to their iPads, a question that has lit up debate among content providers, cable companies and their customers over the past weeks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- CCTraining SMEACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- TPServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTProject AnalystOther
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC