Google and Viacom have settled a 2007 lawsuit in which Viacom originally demanded US$1 billion from Google for what it said was massive copyright infringement on YouTube.
The music industry's lawsuit against a popular YouTube channel this week could indicate that publishers are looking for savvier ways to attack piracy besides going after YouTube itself, a legal expert said.
A federal court in New York has denied class certification to copyright owners in an infringement lawsuit against YouTube over unauthorized hosting of content, stating that copyright claims have only superficial similarities.
Eight former staff members of the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee are now lobbying on behalf of companies or groups supporting controversial copyright enforcement legislation in Congress, an example of the close ties often found bet...
Time Warner has asked a judge to rule on whether it has the right to let customers stream cable content to their iPads, a question that has lit up debate among content providers, cable companies and their customers over the past weeks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSAP HCM Support & Configuration ConsultantQLD
- FTProgram SchedulerVIC
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCWeb DesignerQLD
- FTDevelopment LeadVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Engineer (Windows & Virtualization)VIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCState-wide Business Transition LeadQLD
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Marketing Manager | Global Technology CompanyNSW
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- TPDelivery Coordinator - ProjectsQLD
- CCData Migration AnalystQLD
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW