The new version of Nero adds in Blu-ray recording, new video features
Sony Vegas Pro 10 review: This advanced video editor can now do 3D
Roxio's latest media suite lets you transform your own 2D images and video into 3D.
ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 is an easy-to-use video transcoder that's tailored for output to handheld devices.
If you like to scour the deepest recesses of the Internet for everything from culturally-significant documentaries to the best recipe for a grilled cheese sandwich, you'll be happy to hear that Google has released version 2.0 of its YouTube client fo...
If you find yourself preferring Skype over Apple's own FaceTime on the iPhone 5 and fourth-generation iPad, good news: With Skype 4.1, Microsoft's Voice over IP app for mobile now supports HD video calls.
Twitter on Thursday released a new, video-focused iPhone app--replete with a social network of its own. If a tweet is 140 characters and a picture's worth 1000 words, a six-second video of the sort you can create with Vine must be worth 144,000 words...
Apple recently introduced the long-awaited update to its Final Cut Pro video-editing application. Final Cut has been around more than a decade, and it’s become quite popular with those who do professional video work.
With the release of its hotly anticipated Final Cut Pro X (FCP X), Apple breaks new ground -- not just with its flagship video editor's interface and underlying infrastructure -- but with the whole mindset of what it means to be a working professiona...
The iPhone 5s introduces a new Slo-Mo camera mode, in which you can create videos that seamlessly slide from normal video to super-smooth slow-motion action and back again.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 2 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 3 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 4 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Sleepbuds review: Expensive, experimental, endearing
- Alcatel deal out a trio of dirt-cheap smartphones
- DisplayPort 2.0 launches, promising 8K video support by late 2020
- Verizon’s $40-a-month Visible service is lifting its 5Mbps speed cap to welcome the Google Pixel 3a
- Oppo announces the ultimate notch killer: an under-screen selfie cam
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?