Vine is morphing into Vine Camera, and time is running out to save your precious Vines before they become part of history.
After Twitter failed to find a buyer, it's killing Vine and laying off 9 percent of its workforce.
The social network is betting on 140-second videos and new tools for influencers to juice more usage.
The popular photo-sharing app aims to become a hub for longer video.
Smartphone sales increased substantially in the second quarter of 2015, but the rate of growth continued to slow, fueling concerns that the market has started to become saturated, according to a study released today by Juniper Research.
Twitter's Vine video service has released a cute new app for kids, but let's get real: This is a gateway drug.
Twitter has decided to clamp down on the posting of explicit sexual content on its Vine video-sharing service.
Twitter became an Internet phenomenon as a tool for posting short text messages, but now it also wants to feature multimedia content more prominently.
Twitter's Vine video sharing app and Instagram now share a useful feature: editing.
Vine, the video service introduced by Twitter in January, now has 40 million registered users, it said Tuesday.
Instagram is doing everything in its power to point out the differences between its videos and Vines. Now you can import videos to the app from your Camera Roll, a feature Instagram CEO Kevin Systrom promised back in June.
Vine, the trendy Twitter-owned mobile video app, is coming to the Windows Phone 8 operating system about six months after its initial launch on iOS.
People might start seeing a lot more Instagram content across the Web -- the photo- and video-sharing app has just announced the introduction of Web embeds.
Vine, Twitter's mobile video service, has just gained several new features designed to make it easier to shoot with the app and to share videos more widely.
In yet another mobile acquisition, Yahoo has acquired Qwiki, a New York City company that makes an app for turning photos and videos into short, edited movies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTexecutive OfficerOther
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTPhone System TechnicianQLD
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystVIC
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- FTBig Data EngineerVIC
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Team LeadQLD