F5 is making file virtualization more cloud friendly with the introduction of software that translates storage protocols, making it possible to store files in public or private cloud networks using a range of technologies.
IBM's research division is working on several virtualization projects that could boost security of cloud computing networks, reduce data center power costs, and improve the ability to run multiple hypervisors and operating systems, including Linux an...
When you consider technologies that make corporate IT more efficient by improving utilization of computing resources, <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/060710-tech-argument-citrix-vmware-microsoft.html?source=NWWNLE_nlt_daily_am_2010-06-...
Business agility is slowly replacing cost as the factor driving most companies down the path of desktop virtualisation. According to a survey from Molten Technologies, companies are also unsure whether the drive to desktop virtualisation would be a w...
A new tool from Citrix has been designed to help XenDesktop users gather more detailed information about the hardware that is being used.
In an era of technology industry consolidation, the questions raised by Novell's sale to Attachmate for $2.2 billion ought to be familiar by now. Analysts can only speculate -- and users can only wonder -- what may happen to Novell's deep and extensi...
Microsoft doesn't earn billions of dollars every month by giving away its software. But even Microsoft is no stranger to offering freebies in a bid to increase customer loyalty.
Cisco today announced two new virtual desktop devices, more efficient virtualization software and more affordable videoconferencing endpoints, building on its line of video collaboration tools and capabilities for companies.
Companies looking to adopt cloud computing could cut their chances of being compromised by using a statistical framework to assess risk according to Runaware. Concerns about security are the main inhibitors for companies looking to adopt cloud techno...
Don't look now, but the data center is transforming. Seeking greater efficiencies, enterprises of all sizes have steadily evolved from application-based silos to virtualized environments. Now this evolution is taking the next leap forward as innovati...
Oracle has reportedly changed its position on support for its RAC (Real Application Clusters) software running in VMware virtualized environments, saying it will provide it under certain circumstances.
In an effort to ease the complexity of system administration, Oracle has expanded its Enterprise Manager software to include servers, operating systems, networking gear and virtual environments, the company announced Tuesday.
At the Computerworld Premier 100 IT Leaders conference in March, one CIO stood up to express his unease about the security of a virtual infrastructure that has subsumed more than half of his company's production servers. Two other IT executives chime...
Cisco bet big on its UCS products for data centers – and now it's going "all in" with a massive, resilient and green data center built on that integrated blade architecture.
Microsoft has partnered with six major hardware vendors to provide reference architectures that should help enterprises build private IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service)-styled clouds, the company announced Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTPMO/Financial AnalystOther
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTChange Manager - must have experience working in Fin ServicesOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other