Opera has migrated its free, unlimited VPN service to the stable version of its desktop browser, allowing you to surf anonymously and tap into content from other countries.
Opera Software yesterday released a free VPN app for Apple's iOS.
Telecommunications company, TPG is now offering NBN business bundles targeted at the small business market.
It's become common practice to use virtual private networks for extra privacy and security in this era of mass surveillance, but a study published this week suggests such networks may not be as safe as they're commonly made out to be.
China is clamping down on unrestricted access to the Internet by blocking services that allow users to get around government censorship.
Cisco Systems has released security patches for authentication bypass, command execution and denial-of-service vulnerabilities affecting products that use its Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) software, as well as the Cisco Catalyst 6500 series switc...
You're away from the office when you get that sinking feeling. Maybe that file you need is locked on your desk PC in London while you're visiting Shanghai. You don't need to sweat, thankfully. Remote desktop apps let you log on to your PC or tablet a...
Yahoo recently made waves when CEO Marissa Mayer revoked all work-from-home arrangements and mandated that employees show up at the office. However, the real-world data Mayer reportedly based her decision upon is not a valid metric for work-from-home...
A jury in Texas found that Cisco Systems did not infringe four patents held by VirnetX Holding, according to court records.
If you're not sure about the purpose behind Daiyuu Nobori's online thesis project, perhaps the large picture of the collapse of the Berlin Wall will help.
WatchGuard's latest security appliance, the XTM 330, allows business travelers from small enterprises to use their iPads or iPhones to communicate securely with the office, the vendor said on Tuesday.
Orange and China Telecom have signed a partnership agreement that allows users to access their respective networks, both Wi-Fi and VPN, the French operator said Wednesday.
It's a late night, and you've fired up Facebook on your ACME.com company-owned iPad to post some bad news. "A reduction in workforce is going to happen this week," you type into your update status field and tap the post button.
If you're a mobile worker and like to go online using public Wi-Fi services, like those in coffee shops, you probably don't realize how insanely reckless you're being.
Researchers have found a cheaper, faster way to process SSL/TLS with off-the-shelf hardware, a development that could let more Web sites shut down cyber threats posed by the likes of the Firesheep hijacking tool.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSAP HCM Support & Configuration ConsultantQLD
- FTProgram SchedulerVIC
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCWeb DesignerQLD
- FTDevelopment LeadVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Engineer (Windows & Virtualization)VIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCState-wide Business Transition LeadQLD
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Marketing Manager | Global Technology CompanyNSW
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- TPDelivery Coordinator - ProjectsQLD
- CCData Migration AnalystQLD
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW