Software updates make this 360 Fly waterproof panoramic action cam a winner
The virtual reality world just changed for the better
Should you buy cheap or expensive VR goggles?
You can buy the same Virtual Reality goggles for less. If you can find them.
The cheapest VR headset
VR in pictures
MSI displayed the capabilities of their latest range of VR gear at a packed out PAX in Melbourne this year. The VR One backpack and head set and their 4K performance laptops provide a fantastically immersive gaming experience. Check out how some of the products are put to the test at their booth.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
There were some amazing game demos on at PAX Australia 2016. But the most fascinating were those utilising VR.
PAX - The Penny Arcade Expo - is back in Melbourne and it's huge. While still a gamer's festival there is also the promise of all kinds of new technology on show this year. Many industry people from Asia and America have flown in to show off the latest in everything from VR to video streaming services. We'll cover the lot
The arrival of Amazon has seen Australian retailers and resellers in the consumer tech space pull out all the stops for this year’s Black Friday sales. Here are some of the best deals we’ve seen going around.
Augmented reality is the next big thing. At least, that’s what Tim Cook believes, and he’s not alone.
Months after they debuted at last year's Oculus Connect conference, both of Oculus' new headsets are now available for pre-order in Australia.
Though HoloLens 2 is more-affordable and capable than its predecessor was, it’d be a mistake to see it as anything but a double-down on Microsoft’s first effort at building a holographic computer for the masses.
HTC Vive has announced the pre-order availability of the Vive Wireless Adapter.
Watch immersive VR and 360-degree clips using a cheap Cardboard viewer.
If you’re looking to buy a VR headset right this moment, here’s what you need to know.
As far as value for money goes, virtual reality is a still a pretty dicey proposition for most consumers. There's definitely some exciting VR content out there for early adopters but, maybe not quite enough for everyday consumers to justify investing...
We spoke to Facebook’s Jason Juma-Ross, APAC Tech & Telecom Strategy about the company’s strategy surrounding the new headset. Here are our key takeaways from the chat.
We checked in with a panel of industry and esports experts ahead of this year’s IEM Sydney. Here are some of the insights they had to share:
In 2017, VR has never been more mainstream - even if it’s not quite at the smartphone-style critical mass its proponents hunger for. Now, in Australia, you’ve got venues like Sydney’s newly-opened Virtual Reality Rooms offering up a new, easy-access ...
Videos about VR
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
- Razer’s revived Blade 14 puts Ryzen in the hands of fans at long last
- Windows 11 rumours flare anew with Windows 10 'retirement' set for 2025
- Google opens up Workspace to consumers, announces new Spaces chat
- Apple takes on AirPods Pro with $150 Beats Studio Buds noise-canceling earbuds
- Apple Watch Series 7 takes shape with an upgraded screen, no new health features
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?