Apple sells about 20 percent of the world's smartphones and makes 92 percent of the industry's profit, a staggering imbalance that reflects the premium prices Cupertino can ask for its phones compared to competitors like HTC and Samsung.
BlackBerry said it will continue to take steps to optimise its business, following a report that up to 40 per cent of its 12,700 employees will lose their jobs by year's end.
Apple's 10 September iPhone event is just around the corner, but that hasn't stopped speculation about the iPhone 6 that is expected to arrive next year.
BlackBerry is taking steps to spin off its BlackBerry Messenger instant messaging software as a separate company, as it continues to explore a range of "strategic alternatives" after its new BlackBerry 10 smartphones have achieved only modest sales.
Apple CEO Tim Cook is believed to have recently visited China to talk with local carriers, with the topic of conversation expected to have been market growth and the rumoured low-cost iPhone, dubbed iPhone Lite or iPhone 5C.
Apple is reportedly testing a new iPad with a 13-inch screen and larger displays for the iPhone.
This week, Jefferies analyst Peter Misek has said that Apple is set to begin mass production of its next generation iPhone this month, ahead of an autumn launch. Now, further reports have backed up the analyst's claims, citing Apple insiders who are ...
if reports are accurate, Facebook may soon be where smartphone and tablet users can get the latest news from around the world.
Samsung Galaxy users will soon get supersized bragging rights to go with their supersized displays. They'll be given the opportunity to get their ears on Jay-Z's new album Magna Carta Holy Grail before it's released to the general public. And they'll...
It was going to show up at CES. It was going to show up at Mobile World Congress. It was definitely, definitely going to show up at Google I/O and be the hardware announcement that the rumor mill delved so deeply to find, and that wound up never mate...
Contradicting previous claims made by other executives in the company, Kim Wong, vice president of the European division of LG Mobile, told Dutch site All About Phones that LG will not have a flexible display screen ready by the end of 2013.
In the world of tech, where eyes are typically focused on "the next big thing," the speculation and noise surrounding Apple's next big move continue to grow louder.
Microsoft's top executive for mobile phones has taken shots at both iOS and Android , calling Apple's operating system "boring" and claiming Google's is "a mess".
Microsoft will launch a new line of Surface tablets later this year, including one or more smaller 7-in. devices, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Let's face it, no one knows what the new iPhone will look like or what it will be able to do, but this hasn't stopped analysts and the press from speculating. Here are five things we're hearing out there.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantTAS
- FTCampaigns & Events ManagerOther
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other
- FTNetwork Integration SpecialistOther
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCData Center Operations EngineerWA
- CCSenior AngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTTelecommunications Field Engineer (x2)WA
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Change Analyst, Governance & AssuranceOther
- FTIT Graduate / Junior Project AdministratorOther
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - HFC and FTTxOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCJava Developer - Government organisationVIC