Walmart's selling this model, which offers a touchscreen, good amount of storage and RAM, and a Core i5 processor, for the same price as Amazon's refurbished units.
China's e-commerce market hasn't been easy for Walmart to crack, but the U.S. shopping giant isn't giving up. The company is investing even more in its e-commerce operations there, by taking full control of a Chinese online retailer.
Android's race to the bottom seems to have inspired companies of all sorts to release their own phone or tablet device. Now you can count Monster among them.
Hey, remember just the other day when Google told us that its new Nexus 7 tablet would go on sale July 30 in the US? Good times, good times. Well, Google apparently uses a different calendar from the rest of us because over at the Googleplex, "July 3...
We believe Apple will introduce the iPad 5 at a separate event in October, just like last year, and push the release date of the iPad 5, as well as the sequel to last year's iPad Mini, to late October 2013.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- CCMultiple Xamarin DevelopersVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - PHP DeveloperQLD
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Data Analytics & banking backgroundOther
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointNSW
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerOther
- CCDatabase AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCLead Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- TPSAP Process ControlQLD
- FTSr SQL Developer/Data Migration SpecialistOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- FTDigital Acquisition Campaign ManagerNSW