Social gaming publisher Zynga announced Monday that it will lay off 18% of its total workforce -- more than 500 employees -- in an effort to reduce staff costs and focus on the mobile sector.
Twitter, the increasingly popular micro-blogging service, has come under quite a bit of criticism in the past few weeks. Users of the platform, which describes itself as an "information-sharing network" are struggling with what to do about false info...
Google has a new competitor: '80s pop music superstar MC Hammer.
Google has started rolling out to its Analytics accounts a new feature that displays graphically for Web publishers how people are moving across their sites.
Network security pros think use of social media at work is good for business, but also creates risks they don't have the tools to address, according to a Ponemon Institute survey.
Delicious, the early Web bookmarking site that Yahoo bought in 2005 and discarded earlier this year, is back with a bright new look.
If you have a dollar to spare you can get in on the ground floor of <a href="https://mightybell.com/home">MightyBell</a>, a new social network company spearheaded by Gina Bianchini, formerly head of social website company Ning.
Hacker group LulzSec ("the world's leaders in high-quality entertainment at your expense") has had its initial Google+ account nixed this week, though LulzSec has quickly and brashly re-emerged with a new one
The corporate world's response to the phenomenal growth of social media has ranged from enthusiastic embrace to abject horror.
Google+ may be getting some attention it doesn't want -- from Anonymous, which says it will target the new social networking site that launched last month.
Despite its inevitable comparisons to the popular Apple iPad, Cisco's Cius is viewed more as another entry point into Cisco's collaboration ecosystem and less as the company's entry into tablet computing.
BOSTON -- Virtualization, mobility and social networking were flagged as posing most security risk to businesses, partly because there is no accepted set of best practices yet to protect them, IT Roadmap attendees were told.
Enterasys this week rolled out software that allows network admins to access its management system via social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Salesforce.com's Chatter.
Social networks such as Facebook and Twitter open threats to sensitive corporate data that businesses need to deal with aggressively, Interop attendees were told.
Although Research in Motion made its name by delivering secure corporate email, it has had to move quickly to adapt to the ever-shifting world of social networking.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
- Flight Simulator's awesome performance update lands on PCs today
- Oculus recalls Quest 2 over foam irritation, will add a 128GB option
- Apple TV 4K: Buy now or wait?
- Apple hits another low note with the App Store
- How to check your laptop's battery health
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Why Oppo’s three new TWS earphones cost under $350
- HICAPS payments now available with Apple Wallet
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?