Social gaming publisher Zynga announced Monday that it will lay off 18% of its total workforce -- more than 500 employees -- in an effort to reduce staff costs and focus on the mobile sector.
Twitter, the increasingly popular micro-blogging service, has come under quite a bit of criticism in the past few weeks. Users of the platform, which describes itself as an "information-sharing network" are struggling with what to do about false info...
Google has a new competitor: '80s pop music superstar MC Hammer.
Google has started rolling out to its Analytics accounts a new feature that displays graphically for Web publishers how people are moving across their sites.
Network security pros think use of social media at work is good for business, but also creates risks they don't have the tools to address, according to a Ponemon Institute survey.
Delicious, the early Web bookmarking site that Yahoo bought in 2005 and discarded earlier this year, is back with a bright new look.
If you have a dollar to spare you can get in on the ground floor of <a href="https://mightybell.com/home">MightyBell</a>, a new social network company spearheaded by Gina Bianchini, formerly head of social website company Ning.
Hacker group LulzSec ("the world's leaders in high-quality entertainment at your expense") has had its initial Google+ account nixed this week, though LulzSec has quickly and brashly re-emerged with a new one
The corporate world's response to the phenomenal growth of social media has ranged from enthusiastic embrace to abject horror.
Google+ may be getting some attention it doesn't want -- from Anonymous, which says it will target the new social networking site that launched last month.
Despite its inevitable comparisons to the popular Apple iPad, Cisco's Cius is viewed more as another entry point into Cisco's collaboration ecosystem and less as the company's entry into tablet computing.
BOSTON -- Virtualization, mobility and social networking were flagged as posing most security risk to businesses, partly because there is no accepted set of best practices yet to protect them, IT Roadmap attendees were told.
Enterasys this week rolled out software that allows network admins to access its management system via social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Salesforce.com's Chatter.
Social networks such as Facebook and Twitter open threats to sensitive corporate data that businesses need to deal with aggressively, Interop attendees were told.
Although Research in Motion made its name by delivering secure corporate email, it has had to move quickly to adapt to the ever-shifting world of social networking.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Technical / Team LeadOther
- TP.Net ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- CCGraph Database Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTTest Team LeadOther
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change & Deployment SpecialistVIC
- FTInventory Planning AnalystOther
- CCNon-Functional Test ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Transformation ConsultantOther
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther