The cybercriminal gang behind the Kelihos botnet is tricking users into installing malware on their computers by appealing to pro-Russian sentiments stoked by recent international sanctions against the country.
AskMen.com, a popular website with millions of monthly visitors, was redirecting visitors to other domains that delivered the Caphaw malware, according to security vendor WebSense.
The number of attacks exploiting a yet-to-be-patched vulnerability in Internet Explorer has increased dramatically over the past few days, indicating the exploit is no longer used just in targeted attacks against particular groups of people.
A recently announced and yet-to-be-patched vulnerability that affects all versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) has been exploited in targeted attacks against organizations in Taiwan since the beginning of July, according to security researche...
Most browser installations use outdated versions of the Java plug-in that are vulnerable to at least one of several exploits currently used in popular Web attack toolkits, according to statistics published Monday by security vendor Websense.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - SMEOther
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTICT System TrainersACT
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Support ConsultantNSW
- TP.Net Developer - Australian Government ICT ContractorACT
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Business Analysts, Banking, LendingOther
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- TPProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW