Easy to use, hard to lose
With an integrated Wi-Fi hot spot and the Plex media server, this drive lets you take all your shows (and all your tunes) on the road.
Play media and stream content on the biggest screen in the house.
WD's wireless drive is worth the extra dollars
Western Digital has launched a trio of new products designed to sate the ever-increasing data appetites of consumers into the Australian market.
Western Digital Corp has announced that it has completed the asset acquisition of Upthere, a leading cloud services company providing new and better ways to keep, find and share what’s important and meaningful to consumers.
Western Digital Corp has announced definitive plans to acquire Tegile Systems, a provider of flash and persistent-memory storage solutions for enterprise data center applications.
Western Digital Corp. have announced the successful development of four bits per cell, X4, flash memory architecture offering on 64-layer 3D NAND, BiCS3, technology.
WD's My Passport Wireless Pro external drive is the first self-contained, fully portable Plex media server.
This article is the sixth in a series of how-to stories on building a computer.
It's time for a storage upgrade, but your budget won't bear the burden of both a blazing new VelociRaptor hard drive and an extra injection of Kingston RAM. Decision time: if you're looking to improve general performance on the cheap, do you shell ou...
The Western Digital My Book 3.0 desktop external drive will be one of the first to market with the new SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface. Announced today, the 1TB version is available for sale today; the 2TB is due later this week. So does USB 3.0 deliver...
It's pretty much a given that solid state drives (SSDs) are the future of PC storage, and that hard drives are on the way out. But if you're buying a laptop today, which option is best?
Capitalizing on the buzz around green IT, Seagate and Western Digital have released new "green" hard drives designed to use less power (in part by spinning more slowly than the latest generation of drives) and produce less heat (thus requiring less c...
When it comes to storage, Western Digital and Seagate are perhaps the two most recognisable brands in the market. They rival each other in nearly every segment of the storage market and try to outdo each other with innovations in ease of use and powe...
We have 4 to give away so jump in!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Hands on: Blade's Shadow cloud gaming service can be a bumpy ride
- How to create an insane multiple monitor setup with three, four, or more displays
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- In Pictures: A Hands-On First Look At The Fujifilm X-H1
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject Manager - Governance and L&DQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTWeb Application Developer - NodeJSOther
- CCSoftware Engineer /.NET Developer - based in PerthWA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTService Desk Operators (Part Time and Full Time)SA
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions ProviderVIC
- FTSystems Performance ManagerVIC
- TPICT TrainerQLD
- FTSAP CRM ABAP-BRF+ DevelopersOther
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware AdministratorOther
- FTOracle DBA - Permanent PositionQLD
- FTNetwork Architect - Brisbane/PerthOther
- CCTririga DeveloperVIC
- CCIB2B Developer - Telecom clientVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - JuniperWA
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorVIC
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD