Easy to use, hard to lose
With an integrated Wi-Fi hot spot and the Plex media server, this drive lets you take all your shows (and all your tunes) on the road.
Play media and stream content on the biggest screen in the house.
WD's wireless drive is worth the extra dollars
Designed for avid photographers and drone enthusiasts who require durable and high-performance media capture solutions, Western Digital is rolling out the all new My Passport Wireless SSD in Australia.
Trustwave have released an advisory on a vulnerability found in Western Digital’s My Cloud EX2 storage/backup device.
As the adoption of 4K Ultra HD Video, emerging artificial intelligence application and analytics drive the rapid growth and evolution of data in surveillance, Western Digital have announced the new Western Digital Purple MicroSD card.
To push leading edge performance, low power consumption and extended durability for PC gaming systems, Western Digital have launched a high performance NVMe SSD.
For $80 you can get a 4TB WD external desktop hard drive from B&H Photo.
This article is the sixth in a series of how-to stories on building a computer.
It's time for a storage upgrade, but your budget won't bear the burden of both a blazing new VelociRaptor hard drive and an extra injection of Kingston RAM. Decision time: if you're looking to improve general performance on the cheap, do you shell ou...
The Western Digital My Book 3.0 desktop external drive will be one of the first to market with the new SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface. Announced today, the 1TB version is available for sale today; the 2TB is due later this week. So does USB 3.0 deliver...
It's pretty much a given that solid state drives (SSDs) are the future of PC storage, and that hard drives are on the way out. But if you're buying a laptop today, which option is best?
Capitalizing on the buzz around green IT, Seagate and Western Digital have released new "green" hard drives designed to use less power (in part by spinning more slowly than the latest generation of drives) and produce less heat (thus requiring less c...
When it comes to storage, Western Digital and Seagate are perhaps the two most recognisable brands in the market. They rival each other in nearly every segment of the storage market and try to outdo each other with innovations in ease of use and powe...
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Apple iMac Pro
Toys for Boys
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
Shop safely with our award-winning security solution. Protect yourself this Black Friday and get the exclusive Black Friday discount for Bitdefender 2019!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 2 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 3 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- 4 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 5 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
Join the newsletter!
- Support for AUD finally comes to Steam (with a catch)
- Synology DS1618+ review: A no-fuss, no-brainer NAS
- Nvidia bundles Battlefield V with GeForce RTX GPUs to show off ray tracing
- Now you can sign into your Microsoft Account with your face or a security key—no password needed
- Valve's Steam Link is dead, and it sucks
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?