Easy to use, hard to lose
With an integrated Wi-Fi hot spot and the Plex media server, this drive lets you take all your shows (and all your tunes) on the road.
Play media and stream content on the biggest screen in the house.
WD's wireless drive is worth the extra dollars
Trustwave have released an advisory on a vulnerability found in Western Digital’s My Cloud EX2 storage/backup device.
As the adoption of 4K Ultra HD Video, emerging artificial intelligence application and analytics drive the rapid growth and evolution of data in surveillance, Western Digital have announced the new Western Digital Purple MicroSD card.
To push leading edge performance, low power consumption and extended durability for PC gaming systems, Western Digital have launched a high performance NVMe SSD.
For $80 you can get a 4TB WD external desktop hard drive from B&H Photo.
Western Digital has launched a trio of new products designed to sate the ever-increasing data appetites of consumers into the Australian market.
This article is the sixth in a series of how-to stories on building a computer.
It's time for a storage upgrade, but your budget won't bear the burden of both a blazing new VelociRaptor hard drive and an extra injection of Kingston RAM. Decision time: if you're looking to improve general performance on the cheap, do you shell ou...
The Western Digital My Book 3.0 desktop external drive will be one of the first to market with the new SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface. Announced today, the 1TB version is available for sale today; the 2TB is due later this week. So does USB 3.0 deliver...
It's pretty much a given that solid state drives (SSDs) are the future of PC storage, and that hard drives are on the way out. But if you're buying a laptop today, which option is best?
Capitalizing on the buzz around green IT, Seagate and Western Digital have released new "green" hard drives designed to use less power (in part by spinning more slowly than the latest generation of drives) and produce less heat (thus requiring less c...
When it comes to storage, Western Digital and Seagate are perhaps the two most recognisable brands in the market. They rival each other in nearly every segment of the storage market and try to outdo each other with innovations in ease of use and powe...
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 4 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 5 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
Join the newsletter!
- Vampyr review: A bloody mess
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- AMD offers winners of Intel's Core i7-8086K contest a 16-core Threadripper CPU instead
- Amazon knocks $50 off the luxurious Kindle Voyage e-reader
- The Samsung T5, our favorite high-performance portable SSD, drops to $130—its lowest price yet
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?