Almost five years after the Nintendo Wii launched, broke sales records, and revolutionized gaming with the introduction of motion-sensitive controllers, the console is slated to get a successor by E3 in June 2011.
So, you want to play some Call Of Duty on your PC? You could do that the old fashioned way, or you could spice things up a little by hooking your PC up to Microsoft's Kinect and Nintendo's Wii Remote for some added FPS awesomeness, One avid gamer has...
Here's my obligatory list of 2010's top 10 video games, in no particular order. Yours would no doubt look different. That's the point of lists, after all: To throw our favorites out there, then stand around comparing and critiquing.
Microsoft's Xbox 360 is the most used console among users aged 13 or older, according to a new survey from media tracker Nielsen. "Most used", meaning everything from playing games to watching movies or catching some tunes to surfing the internet.
Nintendo reported a 2.01 billion yen (US$24.6 million) net loss for the six months to Sept. 30, as its sales of hardware and software dropped, the company said on Thursday. It sold 42 percent fewer handheld game consoles than a year earlier.
Microsoft's revision of the Xbox 360 brought results in July when the console topped the U.S. video game sales ranking for the first time in three years, according to figures from NPD Group.
Nintendo reported a net loss for the April to June quarter as the strong Japanese yen and weak demand for its products hurt earnings.
Retail video game sales fell slightly in June, dragged under by anemic handheld hardware and software sales, but bolstered by strong console unit growth. Helped by new model sales, the Xbox 360 topped the Wii for the first time in months, pulling ahe...
A three-year-old in Wilson County, TN has tragically died after shooting herself on Sunday evening. Early reports link the shooting to the child mistaking a handgun for a Wii controller.
Nintendo's video-on-demand channel Wii no Ma has been online in Japan for almost a year now with nary a mention of international release. With Nintendo recently announcing Netflix streaming support, the company may be looking to bolster its video out...
With plenty of people unwrapping Wiis and DSes this Friday, Nintendo obviously wants to perk up their online marketplaces with fresh new content for the many folks taking their consoles online after they plug them in for the first time.
It's no joking matter when police conduct raids of criminals houses. However, in the case of the home of this Tampa Bay drug dealer, the joke was apparently on him.
A sharp fall in global sales of Nintendo's popular Wii console and a less dramatic slowdown in sales of the portable DS pushed down the company's sales and profits in the April to June quarter, the company said Thursday.
Sales of Nintendo's Wii console have passed 8 million in Japan, according to data released on Wednesday.
When Mary Poppins talked about turning chores into games it's a good bet she didn't expect Casmobot.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneACT
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (Unified Comms)Other
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTProject OfficerOther
- CCData Warehouse Test AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- FTSAP HANA Data Modelling ConsultantsACT
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- TPDigital ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTData Analyst - SASOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTLevel 2 and 3 Server EngineerOther
- FTSales AssociateACT