Here's how to type kaomoji using the emoji keyboard within Microsoft's Windows 10.
Here's how to use Microsoft's new Windows 10 Your Phone app to connect your phone to your PC, with an emphasis on texts and photos.
We'll walk you through the steps necessary to set Windows themes, configure your Start menu and taskbar, and introduce you to Windows 10's privacy features -- all to make your new PC feel like home.
While you shouldn't block Windows 10 updates, you can manage them in Settings. Buying Windows 10 Pro, may be the best solution, though.
There's no better way to protect your Windows installation than creating an image backup. Here's what you need to know in Windows 10.
Here's how to make your own fonts within Windows 10, based upon your own handwriting, using the free Microsoft Font Maker app.
Windows 10 auto updates whether you want it to or not…you can stop that behavior, as long as you know the trick.
Want to boost the scaling on your 1080p monitor by a little and your 4K display by a lot? With Windows 10 that's an easy fix.
Here's how to stop videos from autoplaying within Microsoft Edge, within the beta version of Edge that should be rolling out to all Windows 10 users this fall.
The Cortana Show Me app within Windows 10 walks you through common tasks within Windows and actually performs them. It's a great tool to help family members who can't quite figure out something on their own.
Timeline, found within Microsoft's Windows 10 Spring Creators Update, creates a history within Windows of what you worked on and when.
Set up your new computer the right way by performing these crucial tasks.
Cortana, Microsoft's supremely useful digital assistant, is a highlight Windows 10 feature—but not everyone will appreciate the amount of personal information she demands to be helpful. Here's how to disable Cortana in Windows 10.
Windows 10 makes it easy to download and use an ISO file to reinstall the operating system. We’ll show you how to do it.
Taking screenshots in Windows 10 is easy if you know the right keyboard shortcuts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Australia reponds to Android license crisis
- Razer Blade Stealth (2019) review: One of the nicest laptops I can't afford
- Need your dragon fix after Game of Thrones’ finale? Head to Elder Scrolls Online’s Elsweyr expansion
- Google pulls Huawei's Android license: 5 reasons not to panic (yet) if you own a Huawei phone
- FileShadow review: 100GB of free online storage plus local data backup and consolidation
PCW Evaluation Team
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?