Need a mouse for your Windows 8 laptop or a keyboard for your Windows RT tablet? These devices from Microsoft and Logitech are solid options from proven peripherals vendors.
AT&T will start offering the first Windows RT tablet with LTE capabilities on Friday with prices beginning at US$499, the U.S. wireless carrier said on Tuesday.
13 new Windows machines that aren't Surface RT
Windows 8 is supposed to be Microsoft's majestic OS reset -- a dramatic overhaul designed to usher the Windows platform into the age of mobility. And Windows 8 is also Microsoft's bid to achieve feature parity with iOS and Android, the other two OS p...
Microsoft's future hinges on attracting developers to build Windows 8 apps. But by offering financial incentives, supporting a range of programming languages and allowing developers to write code once for multiple devices, those developers may soon f...
Here’s how Office 2013 for Windows RT stacks up against the traditional Microsoft Office for x86/x64-based systems that we know and love.
Microsoft likes to talk about Windows 8 as being Windows "reimagined," and in many ways it is quite a departure from its predecessors. To allow the operating system's use across a range of touchscreen devices, Microsoft radically redesigned the look ...
Vupen, a security company in the business of selling zero-day vulnerabilities, said Friday that it has found a way to bypass security mechanisms on Windows 8 and execute code via a Web page.
It's not exactly the type of advertisement most people would understand.
ARM is working with Microsoft to tune the Windows OS to work on processors based on ARM's 64-bit architecture, an ARM official said this week.
Microsoft said Thursday it will team up with Japan's largest mobile operator, NTT DoCoMo, to push Windows 8 on tablets to corporate customers.
Microsoft has been slapped with a patent infringement lawsuit over its use of dynamic "live" tile icons in Windows, including in the newly launched Windows 8 OS for PCs and tablets and in the Windows Phone 8 OS for smartphones.
Microsoft's Metro environment in Windows 8 and Windows RT takes the iPad approach to apps, but is it better?
The introduction of MIcrosoft Windows 8 has spawned a variety of new and exciting devices. Here are 7 Ultrabooks that have been developed especially for the new operating system.
Microsoft has seen strong initial demand for its Windows 8 operating system, according to CEO Steve Ballmer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
- OnePlus 5T first thoughts: This phone could have made a great Pixel 2 XL
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Exchange Engineer- Azure & Cloud X2Other
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst (Report Analyst)Other
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTChange Manager, SAPConnect TransformationOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Test Analyst - GIS DrupalNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager, Portfolio Change DeliveryOther
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- FTSolutions EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ASAP StartQLD
- FTChange Lead, SalesforceOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPMicrosoft Cloud Infrastructure Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerOther
- FTSenior Unix Administrator - Warehouse Management SystemsOther
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- FTTechnical Business Analyst / Application Support AnalystOther
- FTRisk Specialist - 6 month contractOther
- TPInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW