Monash University’s 100 per cent Online Data Science Single Units are designed to provide the foundation for professionals to capitalise on all of these key trends in data science.
A business laptop with a solid build quality, plenty of useful features, and high user comfort
A smaller tablet than the Surface Pro, with an Atom CPU and a lower starting price
A premium convertible with plenty of style, but not without its quirks
A solidly built device that's easy to use as a tablet or as a notebook
A Windows 8.1-based hybrid product that can be used equally well as a tablet or as a notebook
An Intel Core M CPU makes the ThinkPad Helix 2 run silently, gives it a bit more battery life
It's good as a tablet, but it could use a better keyboard base for use as a notebook
This small and inexpensive laptop looks good and feels god to use, but don't expect blazing speed
It's too small to do anything useful, and perhaps a little overpriced, too
The good thing about this tablet is that it has a 1920x1200 screen and 4GB of RAM
An innovative watchband hinge makes the Yoga 3 Pro one of the best laptop convertibles on the market
HP’s 13-inch laptop/tablet hybrid is a strong concept, but the execution could be better.
This highly accurate stylus is ideal for sketching and painting on capacitive touchscreens.
Samsung’s ‘Lite’weight laptop has portability down, but proves disappointingly gutless.
A thin and light tablet that runs Windows 8 Pro, but it's designed for basic tasks only
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
- Leaked ARM memo suggests Huawei's losing access to yet more essential technology
- Google exposes G Suite issue that stored plain-text passwords on its servers for 15 years
- Telstra launch Australia's first 5G hotspot
- It looks like Samsung Galaxy S10 5G will be Australia's first 5G smartphone
- Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?