As devices powered by ARM chips flood the Chinese market, Intel is hoping to popularize its own mobile processors with a new center built in the heart of one of China's major technology hubs.
Struggling electronics giant Sony painted a rosy picture of its future at CES last month, but it will likely have to shed divisions that are battling intense headwinds.
Samsung Electronics is joining forces with retailer Carphone Warehouse to create 60 dedicated Samsung stores in Europe, hoping that will help keep the growing competition in the Android smartphone market at bay.
ThinkPad loyalists will have to do without the traditional caps lock and function keys on the brand's newest laptop.
LG Electronics is expanding its line-up of Windows PCs with a number of new products, including the 13Z940 Ultra PC laptop, which has a 13.3-inch full HD screen and weighs 980 grams.
Buyers looking to purchase Lenovo's latest ThinkPad X240 laptop with a touchscreen will have to wait until December.
Hewlett-Packard is taking the heft and bulk out of its EliteBook and ProBook business laptops, and powering them with the latest processors from Intel and Advanced Micro Devices.
Consumers outside of China don't think of Lenovo much beyond laptops, but in that country the company has a wide reach including a growing line of mobile devices. Explore the hidden -- and larger -- side of Lenovo in this slideshow
Lenovo is bringing another Windows 8 tablet to market -- this one made with keyboard cover in mind -- along with five new touch-based laptops that are slated to arrive globally in July and August.
Samsung Electronics has launched the ATIV Q, a tablet-laptop hybrid with a 3,200 x 1,800 pixel resolution screen that runs Windows 8 as well as Android. The company also introduced the Windows 8-based ATIV Tab 3 tablet.
Nick Parker has one of the more interesting jobs in the PC business right now. As corporate vice president for Microsoft's OEM division, he manages the company's relationships with PC manufacturers, including sales and licensing of Windows.
PC shipments in Western Europe declined by 20.5 percent during the first quarter: The only vendors to see shipments grow were Lenovo and Apple, which returned to the top five.
Hewlett-Packard has kicked off a series of upcoming PC announcements with new ProBook 400 series laptops, including a 15.6-inch model with a touchscreen.
Intel's upcoming "Bay Trail" Atom processor is aimed at the low-end market, and promises to deliver convertible PCs and notebooks with all-day battery life at budget prices.
Touch-based Windows 8 notebooks have been selling well for Taiwanese PC maker Asus, but overall Microsoft's new operating system has yet to find a major following, the company said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Atari's Ataribox console will run Linux and cost $250-$300, if it ever materializes
- Mozilla's Firefox Quantum next-generation browser is ready for you to try out
- Newegg is selling a 28-inch 4K FreeSync monitor for $260
- Microsoft announces Office 2019 for customers who don't want to pay forever for Office 365
- Sigfox shows 20-cent IoT wireless module
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCTransformation/ Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - 6 month contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceVIC
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceACT
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideSA
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerQLD
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- TPTeam Leader - Software DevelopmentQLD
- CCEvent ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro servicesOther
- FTIT Sales ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTPMO Analyst BIWA