A massive 4.3in screen and HTC's superb Sense UI combine to make this the best Windows phone on the market
Windows Mobile in pictures
The HTC Touch Diamond 2 is an upgrade to the original Touch Diamond and is a full touch-screen smartphone with HTC's TouchFLO user interface.
While some of the announcements Microsoft plans to make at the Mobile World Congress have already leaked out, the new user interface on Windows Mobile 6.5 may pleasantly surprise mobile users when it is unveiled at the show.
Microsoft's device businesses took a hit this quarter, as Microsoft admitted during an earnings call that Surface sales were lower than expected and sales of its branded Windows phones would essentially end by June.
Microsoft has cut off nearly 40 percent of its existing user base of phones from the Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update. The alternative: run the beta OS.
Video calling is finally coming to the world's more than one billion WhatsApp users on Android, iOS, and Windows.
Is Windows Phone a dead platform walking? Microsoft didn't even mention its mobile OS during the Build 2016 keynote, and sadly, it shouldn't come as a surprise.
A big leak, apparently from an internal Microsoft presentation, appears to confirm the specifications of the Lumia 950, 950XL, and Lumia 550, along with a Microsoft Display Dock to plug them into.
That Windows Mobile is "on life support" must come as news to the 7.23 million users of Microsoft's smartphone operating system. While the smartphone OS is in jeopardy, I don't see a situation nearly so dire.
Buying a smartphone is daunting enough even before you consider what operating system it will run. From touch screens to QWERTY keyboards, candy-bars to sliders, e-mail to multimedia, choosing a smartphone has never been more confusing because of the...
The release of Windows Mobile 6.5 is not the complete overhaul that users have been demanding. For that the smartphone-using public will have to wait for Windows Mobile 7, scheduled to release in the last quarter of 2010.
You can stop holding your breath now: Windows Mobile 6.5 is here. Oh, come on -- I know you've been just dying to get your hands on Microsoft's new mobile OS, haven't you? Anyone? Hello?
Windows Mobile 6.5 may still be weeks away from its release, but Microsoft is already leaking clues about its successor. Windows Mobile 7 will directly integrate social networking functionality into a phone's "core experience," according to a job pos...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
- The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
- Cooler Master SK630 review: Low-profile gaming keyboards are officially a trend
- I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- Samsung's Galaxy Foldgate only proves that Apple is right to wait for a foldable iPhone
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?