HTC 7 Trophy review: The HTC 7 Trophy is a Windows Phone 7 smartphone that offers a 3.8in SLCD display and a 5-megapixel camera, but the 8GB of internal memory is disappointing.
Windows phone 7
HTC HD7 review: The HD7's large screen and built-in kickstand make it an attractive option for multimedia buffs, but it isn't perfect.
LG Optimus 7 review: This Windows Phone 7 smartphone boasts 16GB of internal memory
HTC 7 Mozart review: This Windows Phone 7 smartphone features an attractive aluminium unibody design, but is let down by limited internal memory
Windows Phone 7 review: Microsoft's new mobile phone operating system -- Windows Phone 7 -- is slick, easy to use and well designed.
windows phone 7 in pictures
In the U.S., the first Windows Phone 7 smartphones will be available on AT&T and T-Mobile beginning in November
There was plenty of phones, even more slides, a list of important speakers and some glamour and hullabaloo as Microsoft launched Windows Phone 7 in AUstralia.
The long-awaited update to Windows Phone 7 appears to be close to a prime time rollout.
Do you know where your smartphone is? Unless you're using it to read PCWorld.com, your phone is probably plugged into an outlet somewhere to charge, because the battery stinks.
When you show up late to a party, you should at least bring a bottle of wine (or a case of beer depending on the party). Nokia's highly-anticipated launch of Windows Phone 7.5 "Mango" smartphones comes fairly late in the game, and doesn't seem to add...
I've been eager to get my hands on Nokia's first Windows Phone 7 phones ever since Nokia and Microsoft announced their partnership back in February.
Nokia's first flagship Windows Phone 7 device, the Lumia 800, isn't just another handset from another hardware maker. It's the future of Nokia, as the company puts the bulk of its high-end smartphone efforts into Microsoft's mobile OS.
Once upon a time, a phone was just a phone: It simply made and received calls. The only security you worried about was if someone had picked up in the other room to listen in.
The past year has been a remarkable one for smartphones, with the meteoric rise of Google's Android OS, the restart of Microsoft's mobile strategy with its much-ballyhooed release of Windows Phone 7 and the continuing success of Apple's iPhone, buoye...
The last week has brought nothing but good news for Microsoft and Windows Phone 7. Between Nokia's hardware commitment, Angry Birds on the way and Microsoft's own announcement of a roadmap for vital features such as multitasking, Windows Phone 7 seem...
HTC is one of three mobile phone manufacturers to partner with Microsoft for the launch of Windows Phone 7, the company's new mobile operating system. Exclusive to Telstra, the HTC 7 Mozart comes equipped with a 3.7in SLCD display and an 8-megapixel ...
Samsung's Omnia 7 is the first Windows Phone 7 smartphone to come with a 4in, super AMOLED screen, making it an attractive proposition for multimedia buffs.
Last month we were able to sit down with the team at Microsoft's mobile division and receive an in-depth demonstration of the company's new mobile operating system, Windows Phone 7.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileACT
- CCTraining Consultant/Architect - TelcoVIC
- FTNBNJP00001080 - Facilities/Capacity EngineerOther
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSolution Architect - SalesforceOther
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTLean Six Sigma Consultant - Black BeltNSW
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- TPAppian DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- TPProject OfficerVIC
- FTStrategic Sourcing ManagerOther
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Maximo - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistNSW