They say the best camera is the one you have with you. In the case of the Nokia Lumia 1020, you might as well be carrying a high-end point-and-shoot in your pocket, as the phone's 41-megapixel camera outclasses the shooters on both the Apple iPhone 5...
Nokia's new Lumia 925 Windows Phone hits Australia at the end of this month, and we've just been handed a review unit. Can it breathe life into the struggling Windows Phone operating system in Australia? We've taken a quick first look to find out.
My month with Windows Phone has drawn to a close, and the decision is before me: Do I stick with the Lumia 920, or return to my iPhone 5? There is perhaps no better description of my answer than that provided by the inimitable Peaches and Herb.
Our first hands-on with Nokia's hotly anticipated Lumia 920 Windows Phone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- FTCloud Engineer | AzureOther
- FTSenior IT Project Manager - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther