Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 developers can now integrate Facebook's login system into their applications so people don't have to create a separate user name and password for them.
Google has paid extra attention to Android's performance on low-cost smartphones when developing version 4.4 of the OS, which could be very good news for consumers and developers but a problem for competitors like Mozilla and Nokia.
As Microsoft prepares to release a major upgrade to its Windows Phone operating system, to version 8.1, some third party software makers are unsure whether smartphones running Windows Phone 8.0 will run the new OS.
Nokia once again sold a record number of Lumia smartphones during the third quarter, helping the company narrow its net loss.
Microsoft is turning to creating "web apps" for a number of popular brands and websites. A new section on the Windows Phone Store called Microsoft WebApps offers a number of downloadable, pinnable web apps that are basically app wrappers for popular ...
Two new smartphones are going after customers who want supersized screens: Nokia's new Lumia 1520, launched Tuesday, runs Windows Phone and HTC's One Max is an Android offering. But how do the two stack up side-by-side? It's time for a face-off on th...
Nokia has added a tablet and two large-screen smartphones to its Lumia family, and is once again counting on its camera technology to attract buyers.
In what could turn out to be its last big event before Microsoft takes over, Nokia is expected to add large-screen smartphones and a tablet to its Lumia family as well as upgrade its portfolio of low-cost smartphones.
Microsoft's next Windows Phone update opens the door for 1080p screens and more powerful processors from Qualcomm.
Microsoft yesterday threw in the towel on its attempt to build its own YouTube app for Windows Phone, revising that app to shunt users instead to the browser for accessing Google's video service via the Web.
Smartphone vendors have rekindled their infatuation with enterprises as the consumer segment fizzles; this week's exhibit is the launch of LG Electronics' Gate, which separates users' professional and private lives through virtualization.
Optus has officially released Nokia's new flagship Lumia 1020 Windows Phone in Australia, unveiling pricing and plan details and confirming the smartphone is available in stores from today.
If the leaks from this morning are to be believed, the world finally be closer to getting the supersized Windows Phone it didn't even know it wanted.
Microsoft's plan to buy Nokia's phone business and have a larger presence in hardware devices has so far brought little response from PC and smartphone vendors in Asia. But the deal could end up bringing dividends to Microsoft's long-time partners in...
Vodafone has confirmed it will exclusively sell a 32GB model of Nokia's new Lumia 925 smartphone in Australia for the next three months.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CC.net DeveloperNSW
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst (Report Analyst)Other
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- TPTechnical Lead (Office 365)QLD
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Support ManagerNSW
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCDevOps Automation SME - Telco ClientVIC
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM CONSULTANT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- FTSystem AnalystVIC