Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 developers can now integrate Facebook's login system into their applications so people don't have to create a separate user name and password for them.
Google has paid extra attention to Android's performance on low-cost smartphones when developing version 4.4 of the OS, which could be very good news for consumers and developers but a problem for competitors like Mozilla and Nokia.
As Microsoft prepares to release a major upgrade to its Windows Phone operating system, to version 8.1, some third party software makers are unsure whether smartphones running Windows Phone 8.0 will run the new OS.
Nokia once again sold a record number of Lumia smartphones during the third quarter, helping the company narrow its net loss.
Microsoft is turning to creating "web apps" for a number of popular brands and websites. A new section on the Windows Phone Store called Microsoft WebApps offers a number of downloadable, pinnable web apps that are basically app wrappers for popular ...
Two new smartphones are going after customers who want supersized screens: Nokia's new Lumia 1520, launched Tuesday, runs Windows Phone and HTC's One Max is an Android offering. But how do the two stack up side-by-side? It's time for a face-off on th...
Nokia has added a tablet and two large-screen smartphones to its Lumia family, and is once again counting on its camera technology to attract buyers.
In what could turn out to be its last big event before Microsoft takes over, Nokia is expected to add large-screen smartphones and a tablet to its Lumia family as well as upgrade its portfolio of low-cost smartphones.
Microsoft's next Windows Phone update opens the door for 1080p screens and more powerful processors from Qualcomm.
Microsoft yesterday threw in the towel on its attempt to build its own YouTube app for Windows Phone, revising that app to shunt users instead to the browser for accessing Google's video service via the Web.
Smartphone vendors have rekindled their infatuation with enterprises as the consumer segment fizzles; this week's exhibit is the launch of LG Electronics' Gate, which separates users' professional and private lives through virtualization.
Optus has officially released Nokia's new flagship Lumia 1020 Windows Phone in Australia, unveiling pricing and plan details and confirming the smartphone is available in stores from today.
If the leaks from this morning are to be believed, the world finally be closer to getting the supersized Windows Phone it didn't even know it wanted.
Microsoft's plan to buy Nokia's phone business and have a larger presence in hardware devices has so far brought little response from PC and smartphone vendors in Asia. But the deal could end up bringing dividends to Microsoft's long-time partners in...
Vodafone has confirmed it will exclusively sell a 32GB model of Nokia's new Lumia 925 smartphone in Australia for the next three months.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetezza DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FTMaster SchedulerACT
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTPenetration TesterOther
- FTFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTDigital Business Analyst | PermanentQLD
- CCKnowledge/CSI ManagerACT
- FTPL/ SQL developerOther
- TPDigital ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- CCFront End Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC