Rerun of lawsuit tossed by federal judge last February
People who don't work with files on a regular basis have a devil of a time remembering the keyboard shortcut for selecting multiple files. (You hold down the Ctrl key while clicking each individual file.)
One of the things I miss about Windows Vista -- okay, the only thing I miss about Vista -- is the Sidebar. Much as I applaud Microsoft's decision to liberate its desktop gadgets, to make it so you can position them anywhere you like, did it have to b...
Microsoft offers support for its products for five years and extended support for another five years. That time will soon be up for Windows 2000 (desktop and server) and Windows XP SP2: July 13 is the last day that extended support will be available.
Microsoft weathered the storm of Windows Vista, 2007's often-abused operating system, an analyst said today after reviewing the company latest earnings.
Microsoft Monday night issued a security advisory that provides customers with guidance and workarounds for dealing with a zero-day exploit aimed at Internet Explorer.
Microsoft has long said, and we have reminded users, that DirectX 11 is not just a Windows 7 technology. The company promised that DirectX 11 will be available for Vista around the same time as the release of its latest and greatest operating system.
Until now, Windows Vista was the most secure version of the Windows operating system.
Microsoft acknowledged Thursday that one of the critical network vulnerabilities it patched earlier in the week was due to a programming error on its part.
Microsoft's new Windows 7 operating system boots slower than its unloved predecessor, Windows Vista, a PC tune-up developer said today.
Windows 7 is right around the corner. The official release date is Oct. 22, but some PC makers will ship it before then.
Upgrading your operating system is always fraught with problems and anxiety, and quite often with disaster. But by taking the right precautions, gathering the needed materials, and hoping for the best while preparing for the worst, you can upgrade yo...
Windows Vista users (and IT folks taking care of Server 2008 computers) should watch out for a new security hole involving Windows file sharing. A remote attacker could assume full control of a vulnerable computer by exploiting a flaw in the SMB prot...
Mozilla plans to "ribbonize" Firefox for Windows Vista and Windows 7 to reduce clutter and free up space for the browser display, according to company planning documents.
With Windows 7's launch looming, a company executive yesterday denigrated its predecessor, calling Vista a "less good product."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- BenQ W1700 4K Home Projector review: Conventional but compelling
- Best Buy dumps Huawei phones, another major blow to the company's U.S. aspirations
- Google Assistant's new voice command sends money to your contacts
- Nvidia's delayed 4K, 144Hz G-Sync HDR displays are expected to launch in April
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSharePoint Lead / DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Operations Specialist (SIEM)Other
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- FTFrontend Developer/Digital DesignerNSW
- FTSecurity SpecialistOther
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- FTLead/Senior DevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior .NET Developer / Consultant - Brisbane based (Work from home/client site)QLD
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Lead UnixOther
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- FTFull Stack .Net Web DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AMLVIC
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Tech BA (Banking) , 6 months contract, CBD Location,NSW