Microsoft's been candid in claiming that Windows 10 will never be perfect. The company used millions of Windows Insider beta testers to help squash bugs before launch. But as more and more users download, install, and test the new OS, notable issues ...
The normally lightly trafficked Microsoft store in Boston saw a little more action on Windows 10 launch day, but most people weren't interested in the new operating system.
Why can't I see DirectX 12 active in Windows 10?
After trying the patience of both consumers and the enterprise alike with Windows 8, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) are hoping Windows 10 will reinvigorate the market for PCs, laptops and all-in-one devices.
It's official, folks: Windows 10 will be a free upgrade for existing Windows users--as long as you claim it quickly.
Microsoft released Windows 10 to the masses on Wednesday, giving the world an opportunity to update to its newest operating system.
When Microsoft set out to build Windows 10, the company had a challenge to face: the operating system needed to appeal to the wide swath of people already using Windows.
Windows 10's facial-recognition technology, Windows Hello, has been the great white whale of Microsoft's new operating system: Microsoft has demonstrated it, but rarely has anyone been able to see it in the wild.
Mexican PC owners will be able to say "hola" to Microsoft's new operating system in a whole new way when it launches on Wednesday, thanks to language support added to Windows 10.
Microsoft appears to have patched a bug in Windows 10 that caused a key part of the OS to crash for some testers just two days before launch.
The days of folks lining up for a copy of Windows are long gone, but Microsoft isn't giving up on the old-fashioned launch day hoopla for its release of Windows 10 this week.
It's a few days before Windows 10 is officially slated to drop, and still, confusion abounds. Worse, many fallacies regarding Microsoft's plans around upgrades and support for Win10 remain in circulation, despite efforts to dispel them.
Microsoft wants people who are testing Windows 10 to update to the latest version of the operating system, and the company has provided an important incentive: anyone running an older version of the OS will be unable to access the Windows Store, star...
Windows is full of niggling little irritations. These tools fix them.
Microsoft is pushing hard to get businesses to use its Azure cloud platform, but CEO Satya Nadella said Tuesday that the company hasn't given up on its products tailored for companies that still have on-premises data centers.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
- Overwatch League draws millions of eyes in first week
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData Quality ManagerNSW
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Client TechnologiesOther
- CCAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- TPChange ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Lead (Java, Spring Boot, Web APIs) - Brisbane LocationNSW
- CCBack-End Developers - PHP - Federal GovernmentVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - ieMRQLD
- TPProgram Delivery Manager - Health LISQLD
- FTService Desk OfficerSA
- FTSenior Insights AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - DNSVIC
- CCProcess Improvement LeadNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer | APIOther
- FTSenior React DeveloperQLD
- CCOperations Support OfficerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Digital DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystOther
- FTEducation/Training OfficerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- CCCRM Business AnalystQLD