Microsoft Monday night issued a security advisory that provides customers with guidance and workarounds for dealing with a zero-day exploit aimed at Internet Explorer.
Ruby, the popular open source dynamic language, is making headway not only on Java but also on the Windows and Mac platforms.
Los Angeles – Microsoft will be compliant with industry standards in Internet Explorer 9 such as HTML 5, but Steven Sinofsky, president of the Windows and Windows Live division, decried the habit of vendors getting ahead of the process.
Windows 7 users got a nice surprise on Tuesday when Microsoft released its first set of security patches since unveiling the new operating system last month. Of the 15 bugs patched, none affected Windows 7.
Microsoft today said computers in countries with high rates of software piracy are more likely to be infected by malicious code because users are leery of applying security patches.
Apple and Linux advocate IBM both tried hard to cramp Microsoft's style this week before the Windows 7 rollout even got under way. On Tuesday, Apple launched a new iMac, MacBook, and Mac Mini line, while IBM joined with Linux distributor Canonical to...
You had good reason to stick with XP and skip the Vista experience entirely. But now that the folks at Microsoft have created a new operating system that's worth moving to, they haven't made the upgrade easy, because you have to perform a clean insta...
Confirm that you have all of the following at hand before you start the upgrade.
As an environment to work and play in, Windows 7 beats Vista, hands down. But it isn't perfect, and you may find yourself missing a few features that have disappeared. Here's how to get them back.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer put on his sales hat Tuesday and made a case for why businesses should upgrade to Windows 7, despite an economy in which many IT budgets have been frozen or are lower than in years past.
Intel has expanded the scope of Linux-based Moblin by porting the OS from netbooks to mobile devices and desktops, where it could compete with Microsoft's Windows OS.
Google's new Chrome 3.0 is the fastest of the top five Windows browsers, and beats every rival, including Apple's Safari, by comfortable margins, benchmark tests show.
Microsoft today said it will deliver five security updates on Tuesday, all affecting Windows and all ranked "critical," the company's highest threat rating.
Windows 7 could inspire businesses to begin spending money on PC upgrades again because it repairs major problems enterprise users had with Vista when it was released nearly three years ago, analysts said this week.
Microsoft will offer Windows 7's ribbon-style application interface to Windows Vista users in an update this October, according to the company.
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- The best free video editing software: Great tools for YouTube stardom and more
- MSI Trident V3 Arctic review: Looks like a console, runs like a high-end desktop
- VSDC review: This free video editor holds back too much
- Hitfilm Express 2017 review: Powerful features lie behind a quirky interface
- Lightworks for Windows review: The free version falls short in export options
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Western Digital My Cloud Home review: Take back the cloud
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTIT Engagement PartnerOther
- FTSenior Field Services Telecommunication RiggerACT
- CCTest Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FTAsset Management SpecialistOther
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Salesforce Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTAutomation TesterOther
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Analysts Wanted!Other
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersSA
- TPCommunications & Change AnalystQLD
- FTData Migration & SQL AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer C++NSW
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersQLD
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersWA
- CCNew Relic Integration ConsultantNSW
- CCM204 Developers - Federal GovernmentSA
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTSolution Designer/ Architect | 6mth ContractOther
- FTProject Manager- develop strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrndOther