The cost of finishing a massive SAP software overhaul at a New York gas utility will rise to nearly US$1 billion from an original estimate of $383.8 million, a newly released audit report has found.
Indian outsourcer Wipro grew revenue and profits in the second quarter, citing improved demand.
Indian outsourcer Wipro reported slow revenue growth in its IT services business, reflecting a continued volatility in the outsourcing market.
Wipro's fourth-quarter IT services revenue grew 4.8 percent year on year, reflecting an overall recovery in offshoring to India.
First-time surprise entrant Wipro tops the list of rankings in the 18th edition of the Greenpeace "Guide to Greener Electronics," with Apple dropping two spots to sixth compared to last year's study.
Wipro said Friday its IT services business grew only 4.6 percent in U.S. dollar terms in the quarter ending Sept. 30, a much slower rate of growth reflecting a weak global economy.
Wipro has decided to move its non-IT businesses out of the company to give it a higher focus on IT services, it said Thursday.
India's National Association of Software and Service Companies (Nasscom) said Monday that an economic slump in the U.S. will benefit Indian outsourcers, as U.S. customers look to cut costs.
Wipro's second-quarter revenue grew, the company reported Wednesday. However, its larger competitors, Infosys and Tata Consultancy Services, grew faster.
Indian outsourcers have been typically known to develop enterprise software or offer IT services. But India's third largest outsourcer, Wipro, is taking advantage of having once designed and manufactured its own PCs and servers, to design and manufac...
The service quality at top Indian outsourcers is dropping as they scramble to hire staff to cope with an unexpected surge in demand, analysts said.
Clients of Indian outsourcers consider it critical to have access to, and to build a relationship with, the heads of these companies, according to a study by Offshore Insights, a research and advisory firm in Pune, India.
Wipro, India's third largest outsourcer, said on Wednesday that its IT services business had grown by 20 percent to US$1.4 billion for the quarter ended March 31, reflecting strong demand from outside the country for offshore services.
India's business process outsourcing (BPO) market is growing fast, attracting both local outsourcers and multinational services companies, according to a study by Gartner.
The proposed acquisition of an IT services company by India’s largest business process outsourcing (BPO) firm, Genpact, has fueled a debate on whether pure-play BPO firms in the country can survive independently.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst (SAP Application )Other
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW