The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has denied the requests of several broadband providers and trade groups asking the agency to delay its net neutrality rules.
Wireless Internet Service Providers Association
Five telecom trade groups and two broadband providers have asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to put a hold on net neutrality rules it recently approved.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission needs to create explicit rules that tell broadband providers what traffic management techniques they can and cannot use if the agency has any hope of enforcing its proposed net neutrality rules, some advocat...
The U.S. Congress and Federal Communications Commission shouldn't forget unlicensed uses of spectrum as policymakers debate ways to open up more mobile spectrum for broadband and voice services, a group of wireless advocates said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCETL DevelopersACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC