Microsoft announced a broader release of the latest build of its Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system, and it's getting good reviews from developers. The company also says it started shipping thousands of prototype handsets to software developers ...
Wireless & Mobile
Apple announced several measures Friday to keep iPhone 4 users "happy" and to turn the controversy over the smartphone's occasional reception issues into a "non-issue." Again.
Although Motorola's brand new Droid X smartphone and the original Droid bear similar names, they are very different devices.
Warnings by Apple's top antenna expert that the iPhone 4 design could clobber signal strength and lead to dropped calls were ignored by the company's top executives, according to a Bloomberg News story today.
More consumers will be buying a smartphone in the next three months than ever before. And the big winner, by a big margin, is the super-achieving Apple iPhone.
If I buy an iPhone 4, am I going to have big radio frequency reception problems?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTUnix/Linux Engineer | 6mth ContractOther
- CCProcess AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- CCC# Web API EngineerNSW
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- TPProcurement Specialist - ITQLD
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC