The pricey, business-grade router has some powerful features. But you pay for them.
Telstra has today announced a partnership with Sydney's ANZ Stadium, which will see the telco provide wireless connectivity to the sporting and events venue for the next five years.
In a reversal of course, Google now says that it will give European regulators data it secretly collected from open wireless networks over the past three years.
When Google chief executive Eric Schmidt took the stage at Mobile World Congress, it seemed that many of his remarks were meant to placate the mobile phone industry. And for good reason: Over the last year, Google has become a mobile powerhouse -- th...
Today, Netgear announced three new wireless network controller offerings that take some of the network management features of their enterprise products into the small-to-medium business market, including mass firmware upgrades, centralized configurat...
Telstra yesterday launched the BigPond Elite Network Gateway, which is claimed to be the fastest device of its type in Australia.
Compared to the US and Europe, Australia doesn't have an abundance of free Wi-Fi hotspots.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 2 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 3 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 4 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 5 TP-Link Deco M4 review: Expansion pack
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
- Audeze Mobius review: This gimmick-ridden headset doesn't need the gimmicks to sound great
- Acer Nitro 7 review: A good budget gaming laptop that made some hard choices
- How to get Google Assistant on your Samsung smartwatch
- Belkin adds another three wireless chargers to the roster
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Save The Date: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is being announced on August 7
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?